• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Gamer Full Match - 60 FPS Capture!

Looks just awesome, well done. Preordering for sure.
Some gripes, what made me worry/hard to watch:

1. Major gripe: I just hope Wave Incoming/text will have no background or will be smaller, transparent, or text will be on the top instead. or Resizable.

In the Middle of screen is so obnoxious, especially with non-transparent background...

2. Minor: Smaller or resizable Health Bar on Players, as it makes harder to aim because of it.

3. A cure: Transparency/Resizable settings for HUD/Text. Less is more (more zeds to see).

4. Changing fov, FOV slider. Same idea, It was hard to follow at times.

Guns and carnage and design, very nice, can't wait for Alpha. Best of everything to you Tripwire !
Im Killing Time in different FPS atm, to stay sharp =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh people please stop saying this. THERE WON'T BE PRE-ORDERS! You literally cannot pre-order an Early Access game. Steam doesn't allow it.

Anyway, final boss sounds badass. He sounds like something that prevents camping. Can we expect an actual reveal soon?

The reveal is, get to the final wave when you get the game :) (or watch somebody else beat to you it on youtube/twitch/steam streaming).

Upvote 0
it seemed a little too easy to kill scrakes and fleshpounds meanwhile gorefasts, clots etc seemed a little too resilient. but i had to watch at 480p so... i may not have seen what was happening very well

it looked like the game was being played on gamepads which may have not helped

the team had decent communication but it seemed like there was little regard for blocking each others line of sight. it felt like i watched someone block somebody every 20 seconds or so. but thats not the games fault. can't make people play nice

i'm not sold on this blood tech. i'm not convinced it's worth the effort personally.

player death was utterly boring. kf tester 6' sacrifice was barely noticeable just a small popup text. no death gurgle, no canned response, the players themselves barely seemed to care and were hardly bothered by the lose.

i'm not keen on the new vendor, it's even less personal.

the female characters voice doesn't suit her appearance, it sounds far too girly for a punk chick.

the game does look more difficult, but i didn't notice what difficulty it was either. that squad got evicted from their campsites a couple times which was nice. especially when that door failled and a swarm of gorefasts flooded out

for level 25 perks the commando weapons look way less accurate. i assume ...i never played commando much. there wasn't much gametime from medic or support but i was also watching at 480 which was kind of pixellated and blurry so what would i know?

i know this post sounds very negative but i really liked what i saw (albeit blurry) and i'm pretty hyped to get involved for myself.

i was really hoping for an announcement on launch at the end of the video, maybe tomorrow?

Upvote 0
Noticed that Katana is not among Berserker's weapons in the shop. I think it's now safe to assume that it belongs to the Dragon perk (or has it been revealed already?). Plus, there's a japanese character shouting "Kisama!" as a taunt. :)

Commando is using a katana later in the video, but it wasn't among his weapons in the shop either, so I guess he bought it offperk.

Upvote 0
Left this comment on reddit too, would love to have it clarified. I noticed that there are no bullet holes or pretty much any non-dismemberment body damage (edit: 28:22 could clearly see cuts on the clot). Just look at any fight with the bloat, took lots of bullets to the stomach but not a single wound.

Is it just a build thing (pretty sure that I saw bullet wounds in the trailers) or is will there be no wounds?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Liking everything I've seen except:
  • Zed time bloom looks too excessive
  • Berserker "whooo-huh-huh" scream is really annoying
  • Running animations look silly, with first person pistol one being the worst offender
  • HUD could slim down a bit (everything looks like PC Gamer logo :D)
  • Where did all the humor go?
These are opinions.

I'm never gonna get tired of that screaming. xD

Upvote 0
The reveal is, get to the final wave when you get the game :) (or watch somebody else beat to you it on youtube/twitch/steam streaming).

Haha, you tricky buggers. Alright, sounds great.

Noticed that Katana is not among Berserker's weapons in the shop. I think it's now safe to assume that it belongs to the Dragon perk (or has it been revealed already?). Plus, there's a japanese character shouting "Kisama!" as a taunt. :)

Commando is using a katana later in the video, but it wasn't among his weapons in the shop either, so I guess he bought it offperk.

I feel like we're jumping to conclusions here. Much as I'd love to see two melee-based perks, I have doubts. Why are two necessary? I mean, it's cool and all, and I get that one would be more about blunt force and the other about blades, but how would the perk progression differ? Wouldn't the upgrades be the same? Movement speed, swing speed, damage resistance, etc. that's necessary for a melee-based perk?

Upvote 0