• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Horzine Internal Security Footage - Know Your Zeds!

so a sharp can dispatch everything fairly easily in KF1, take another look at the vid, imagine your a sharp, and you've got 6 slashers coming at you.... now how easy are the headshots gonna be? I like it :)

Ahahha everything is going to be more challenging for precision-based classes, now that the Zeds are all wildly lurching around instead of shambling along with their squishy brain-cases held high. :D

Upvote 0
That Fleshpound is truly terrifying. Im not sure the devs at TWI realize how high they have set the bar due to 15 seconds of an enemy reveal. The sound, the movement...perhaps he even knocks over zeds like a plow to get to players.
I would totally agree with this if the FP gets a punch more health or is harder to kill then since he would be able to knock or even kill of weaker enemies. This could end up in some interesting Zed Rodeo :>

Upvote 0
Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a FleshPounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a FleshPounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a FleshPounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Upvote 0
Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a FleshPounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a FleshPounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a FleshPounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
XD
Ahh I'm really tired so when I saw this I started looking for the like button.

Upvote 0
The way the FP runs, with the arms crossed......

I could imagine some of that metal in the arms protecting the FP's chest from player gun fire. That means the only effective means to knock down a new raging FP is to get the headshots in as accurate and rapid as possible.

Wonder if the new zeds will spark some off the wall effects like mild tremors from the FP slamming the ground and the zeds "barking" which may be similar to a low-key siren scream.

From what I have learned from others, the Scrake and Siren do return, but I am not too sure the Stalker is ? I think the slasher is sort of a combo of the stalker and gorefast crammed into one being. That frees up one more slot for another "new" Zed. Oh joy. As long as it isn't drop dead goregeous and DEAD, It can eat my bullets - as long as it doesn't spit them back at me !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0