• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WOW game runs amazing (after new patch)

I run a PhenomII x4 940 (3.0 Ghz) with a Sapphire 5770 HD and after this update am getting 40-70 fps where I was getting 30-45 before. This is with most settings on high. Hope the game plays nicer with newer hardware after this, for the sake of all the folks running more up to date rigs.

Im running two ATI HD5770's crossfired averaging 58 fps haven't dropped below 50 fps even when firing now after patch :) so its a huge improvement btw im running everything on ultra except shadows on medium and occultion thing on normal, with everything at the bottom off except light shafts is on.

I do have a i7 860
and 8 gb of DDR3 cosair 1333 mhz
though

Upvote 0
So have I since DDE Beta started. At this point, it looks unlikely. People have been screaming about this since then, but hey, we could start our own steam group. The "I have good hardware and this game plays like a Etch a Sketch" group. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Too bad I can't shake the screen and draw something I like.

*EDIT* I've been playing since RO1 too, have killing floor, the ball, and Dwarves?!. Having a large title like this be unplayable at launch is still unacceptable for me, and I will be submitting the ticket if the launch version is inoperable.

Last edited:
Reactions: [TW]redeye
Upvote 0
So have I since DDE Beta started. At this point, it looks unlikely. People have been screaming about this since then, but hey, we could start our own steam group. The "I have good hardware and this game plays like a Etch a Sketch" group. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Too bad I can't shake the screen and draw something I like.

*EDIT* I've been playing since RO1 too, have killing floor, the ball, and Dwarves?!. Having a large title like this be unplayable at launch is still unacceptable for me, and I will be submitting the ticket if the launch version is inoperable.
my hardware:I7 2600 4.8
2x 6950(flashed 6970)
6 gb memory
raid 0 ssd
game runs amazing try to clean your comp with tune up software maybe helps

Upvote 0