• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

***Your Favourite Beer***

02_tannenz_300.jpg

are you from karlsruhe?

Upvote 0
How did I miss this before...

Anywho, I'm a fan of Franziskaner and the various Sam Adams seasonal brews. But I prefer Knob Creek.
Thats not beer what does Franziskaner compare to I saw that the other day I think.
Had an Abita Turbo dog the other day blah... like a dunkel with more hops.
Widmer Hefeweizen is my favorite unfiltter wheat at the moment good stuff.
Putz you should start a whisky thread to discuss in there if you are a taster. To expensive to keep trying different whiskys.

Upvote 0
ive been drinking fosters mainly for well over a year, it started off being really nice and i could drink it without feeling like crap after 4-5 like i do with other beers. But lately ive gone off it and wanting to try some new beers. Becks is nice, grolsch is too much like stella which i HATE. boddingtons is ok, carling is an ok alternative. I think the best beer ive had is millers, i was at my brothers place at uni for the weekend and thats all we had but it was really nice.

Upvote 0
Try to steer away from the mainstream lagers. They're generally quite awful unless you're just looking to get drunk on them. And in that case you may as well just carry on drinking Fosters/Carling/Stella etc.

Words of truth. I was just going to say the same.

Those mainstream lagers are "beer" only by name. Suitable only for getting drunk, if even for that. They are just piss in the bottle, in my opinion.

World is full of amazing beers, shadowwill. Don

Upvote 0