• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you've played too much KF when...

Splatpope

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
Belgium
(i searched for such a thread, no clues from mr search engine, SO DONT HIT ME :'( )

...you are trying to weld wooden doors, then get scolded by the firemen extinguishing your house.

...you start to panic everytime your neighbor starts up his chainsaw to cut down his trees.

...you don't eat minced meat anymore. All the poor soldiers that died...

...you expect to calm down big guys by slashing them with your knife and avoiding their fists. Then you are speechless as your first stab kills him.

...you stop going to rave parties and wearing halloween skeleton disguises. Too dangerous.

...you wonder why your local vicar doesn't have a katana in case of, let's say, a zombie clone invasion.

...people die, but you reassure their relatives : go to the supermarket and they'll respawn.

Been a while, why not?

You know you play too much Killing Floor when...

... any mention of the word "Pipe" causes you to immediately dive behind the sofa.

... you argue with the utmost conviction that it is possible to headshot spiders.

... you believe that being set on fire is just a minor inconvenience.

... you wake up in the morning, think you've somehow reverted to level 0 and go back to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
...you suddenly begin using a cheesy british accent.

...everyone has the same voice except you. But they are so similar...

...you are always eager to eat your birthday scrake. (is a lie)

...you begin loving firefighters. They're good at empeaching those pyromaniacs to spew out their fiery spit jets...

...you expect your GPS to spew out a magical red trail to your destination.

(ow **** **** my life there actually was a thread :'( )

Upvote 0
...When you use "You're all fur coat and no knickers love" as an insult.

...When you believe a double barrel shotgun does more damage than a pump action.

...When you run away crying at the sight of any yellow tinted light.

...When you jab people with needles as a cure to anything.

...When you try to "stun" someone with a fire axe to avoid a fight, only to kill then instead.

God none of mine are funny. :(

Reactions: Janek566
Upvote 0
but splatpope... you dont even play killingfloor you only play league of legends... or something
scaled.php

First thing I saw. You sure like to talk trash don't you?

Reactions: kenijaru
Upvote 0
When you want your friends to lend you some money, you ask whilst repeatedly stabbing them.
When you squash a spider on the wall, you enter zed-time.

Absolutely brilliant.

Speaking of zed time:
when, upon seeing anything in slow motion, you go "BEEEEEEYUOOOOOOOOUUUUUUP"

When melee combat in every other game becomes easy mode (lol skyrim)

When you keep a 9mm next to the fly swatter for those "bloody spiders"

Last edited:
Upvote 0