• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you're addicted to RO When...

-When your not-into-gaming girlfriend kicks you out of the bed and yells "Capzone clear!" (really happened :D)

-When you can point to every RO-battlefield on a world (or at least Eurasia) map within seconds.

-You are always laughing your ass of when someone watches "Gilmore Girls" because the fat chick has a russian curse as name. SOOKIE!

Upvote 0
Quietus
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2005

Quote:Originally Posted by [-project.rattus-]
Now one question remains: I am talentless, superficial and couldn't hold a tone (or even write a song) if my life depended on it. So where is my multi-million record contract?

Are you hot? Willing to gyrate around in videos with swarms of gay male dancers and or other hot females? Can you act like (or are you actually) an easy **** who's single focus/thought is sex sex and more sex? Do you like to put objects such as lolipops in your mouth (while we get zoom shots) to simulate what a moraless indiscriminate orel sex giving whore you are? What is your lipsyncing ability like for live performances? Please step into my whore audition chamber.....uh I mean office.

If you are talking about Orel sex.

from this thread -->

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16609

Upvote 0
You know you're addicted to RO when you mistake a thud on the wall from the next room as artillery and you hit your prone key (whether you're in game or not).

...when you're so immersed in the game that your roommate can open your door and yell "Is it safe to enter yet?" and you answer as if he's in Teamspeak (...and those doods are like WTF??!!)

Upvote 0
When the server Admins threaten to start charging you rent cause you live on their server. Hello XDC!! best server ever.

At work there was a stack pile of pallets full with some italian alc. Ferne Blanc or something like it about the same size as a 2story house and you start wondering about the effects of a magazine from the hip with yer 34 on said pile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you smoke in you're room while playing RO, keeping the window open in winter to air out the room and you tell yourself.

"I am a little cold, but thats good, Its Authentic, it fits the atmospher of the game perfectly."

Then you eat you're food that got cold and you tell yourself... "those russian soldiers would kill to eat such a good cold meal" and you enjoy it to the fullest.

Upvote 0
ok then, you know when you're addicted to RO when you see a field and think what a nice map that would be for RO.

Oh Lord - how true that is :) - when, in your mind, you position cap zones and spawn areas in that field and seriously consider letting off a smoke bomb in one corner of it just to help you visualise the map better.

Upvote 0