• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you're addicted to RO When...

You know you're addicted to RO when...

You tell you're friend that it would be cool to mount an MG34 on the roof of his car while you are seriously explaining how it could be possible to chop off the roof and the advantages of the MG34's single fire to save ammo....

You scream out No retreat or Need backup in Russian or German during paintball or airsoft (while being outside of russia or germany obviously)

You consider buying a mosin or kar98 when you never herd of them before RO...

you add more ram to you're pc JUST For RO

You upgrade you're computer JUST for RO

You walk in a building and you automatically look for positions you can take that will allow you to shoot down anyone getting in without exposing yourself too much

Now for the obvious

When you know all them WW2 Guns from when they were produced, what kind of ammo it takes...

When you Become a senior forum member within a few weeks.

When you're work Proxy server reports www.redorchestragame.com in the TOP10.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/948041/proxyreport.JPG
20 megs of RO forum within a week... Someone ban me before I get fired lol

Feel free to add more "You know you're additect to RO When...

Last edited:
-when you ruin war movies, by feeling the need to explain eveybody why the tiger in saving private ryan is fake

-you hear the russian voice commands in your head all the time

-you check the forums 5 times a day to see af any updates are released

-you lose friends because you can't stop telling them all the adventures you had in RO

-you suddenly notice your baby can not only talk and walk, but he also just got his drivers licence and seems alot bigger than the last time you really looked at him

-you think call of duty players need help, not you

-you concidder placing an RO sticker on your car

-you talk in voice chat language: "honey, will you do the laundry?" "v-2-1, v-5-3, v-5-1"

Upvote 0
- ...when your wife knows the names of people you play with by their nicks. "So, how's Rez today?" "He's good - killing people, tossing nades. Same ol', same ol'..." (This was especially true during the Battle For Europe and Summer Offensive Mapping Contest days from the mod)

- ...when you long for Nintendo to release a Wiimote rifle add-on, with working bolt, magazine, and scope. Call it the Mario-Nagant, if you will...

- ...when you consider 900 Days: The Siege of Leningrad and The Gulag Archipelago "light reading".

For the ones already stated:

You consider buying a mosin or kar98 when you never herd of them before RO... Check. http://ut2004.wickedpenguin.com/images/m44/m44.htm

When you know all them WW2 Guns... what kind of ammo it takes... Check.
  • Mosins/SVT-40/DP-28 - 7.62x54R
  • TT33/PPSh/PPD/PPS - Tokarev 7.62x25
  • Kar98/G43/G41/MG34/MG42 - 8mm Mauser
  • P08/P38 - 9mm Parabellum
  • STG44 - 7.92x33mm
You watch the loading screens when waiting for the maps. Check. (I love the tracers in the Konigsplatz ones...) :)

When you get excited when you hear the words "Caucasus" or "Stalingrad" or "Berezina". Check. Excited, as in eager to kill people, not "excited" as in, well, pants.

Upvote 0
If you can decide which weapon someone is firing and how far he is away ... just from the sound.

I think that's not too hard ;)

LOL,

There's a blown out Tank not far from where I live, I've climbed up on it to measure the armor plating, just to make sure they got it right !

Great idea !!!

P.S. I seriously need a new PC to enjoy RO even more.

Upvote 0