• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

Nothing too surprising about the firebug but that's certainly not a bad thing! I'm eager to see how it will play and the caulk gun certainly got my attention.

A bit more suspicious about the demolitions though... C4 as a full tier weapon? It seems a bit weird,I don't see it as a "weapon" more like a tool . I hope the T1 weapon will do nicely to make him viable. And the RPG-7 as a T4... I'm also disappointed , as it's certainly a powerful weapon , but I bet it will be quite heavy and will need to be reloaded after every shot? I would have prefered the M32...Then again,maybe it's the T3 , but it would be too overpowered I suppose.

Nice looking maps ! Keep up the good work :)

Upvote 0
1. Can the c4 be picked up after its set? Will the c4 stick to walls or other surfaces than the floor?

2. Any plans on giving the firebug its flare guns back? Will other perks see class specific pistols? For example a support carrying a taurus judge shooting 410 shotgun rounds?

3. Any particulars on the berserker perk rework?

1) We are still refining how it works. Currently it sticks to pretty much everything (yourself, other players...) and that will change.

2) Not to my knowledge for the initial set. We are experimenting with one final weapon for the perk for the initial set. Hope everything works out because I think it will be amazing.

3) Beyond the melee updates previously detailed not yet. We are still working to get the new perk tree in game. Once it is, and we like how it feels, I will be talking about it.

Upvote 0
Nothing too surprising about the firebug but that's certainly not a bad thing! I'm eager to see how it will play and the caulk gun certainly got my attention.

A bit more suspicious about the demolitions though... C4 as a full tier weapon? It seems a bit weird,I don't see it as a "weapon" more like a tool . I hope the T1 weapon will do nicely to make him viable. And the RPG-7 as a T4... I'm also disappointed , as it's certainly a powerful weapon , but I bet it will be quite heavy and will need to be reloaded after every shot? I would have prefered the M32...Then again,maybe it's the T3 , but it would be too overpowered I suppose.

Nice looking maps ! Keep up the good work :)

Then that basically mean the RPG-7 is on par with the L.A.W. from KF1, maybe replacing it...

Upvote 0