• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WIP] Colt Python (Shh, no one tell the gunslinger crowd)

Vendetta Revolver? :D

Something like that! The rounds are customized for the colt as well...so ammunition is limited. More powerful demons can only die from a headshot..a body shot will hurt them (unlike regular ammunition) but might not kill them.

This creates a good gameplay element where you have a gun that can do significant damage but you have limited ammunition and must score a headshot on a fleshpound to do any good. You could kill other stuff with it, but it would be a waste.

It would also effectively allow any player to have stopping power, although at the cost of rarity and maybe slow reload/high weight.

Upvote 0
UPDATE 01/03/2012

V1.3
Fixed 3rd Person Emitter
Fixed weight issue
Reduced damage to something not quiet over the top
Fixed reloadspeed

Added mutator so you can spawn with it.

It seems I have to repeat myself;

I have no objections to you editing my work, all I ask is you tell me what you changed and why. This way I can learn.

Also editing packages without renaming will cause version missmatches. Just be carefull about that.

Upvote 0
And yet they don't weight 2 blocks anymore which sucks. :mad:

indeed. I find them lacking nowadays. Lower power than I'd like, they're accuracy is sometimes off, dualies spread seems to be crazy high. I much prefer the idea of a big, bada** revolver that action hero's wear on their hips to kill that one bad motha-f*cker at the end of a movie :p

WHich is why gartley's is so appealing - slow reload, kills that scrake in 2-3 shots to the face, like a decent gun. not 9 (i have no idea how many it actually takes with the KF stock revolver/s, never really use them that often)

Upvote 0
To kill a scrake with headshots from the KF revolver takes forever. I tossed "9" in because thats what it feels like, but i've never counted (mind you, i usually play suicidal or hard). It just takes forever and feels underpowered, when i've seen a .357 blow thru a small tree and can only imagine what a .44 round would do to flesh :p
I'd love to see .50/.51 in action then :p

Upvote 0
Why so many File Not found errors STUPID Gamefront, will someone post a link for file download? or if not please email me the files [email protected] and I will repost with my own host link with no stinken advertisement trash all over the page it will be a direct link

Gamefront blocks certain countries, but you seem to live in the US? Weird!

Anyway, try Mozilla Firefox with the addon "anonymoX".

Upvote 0