• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who wants gigantic DH sized maps?

One of my favorite RO maps. Of course i played this only 2-3 times in more than 150 hours of playing .-.

Ah, the nightmare of capping the first zone of that map for the ruskies...

When I read in the General threads ppl complaining about players not capping in the new maps, well, this one come to my mind as the best example of good team work to be able to win...

Upvote 0
Preferring DH or RO style maps is a matter of an opinion. But I have to agree that DH has some great big maps, mostly made by SchutzeSepp and not included in the official maps, like Maupertus, Gleize, Cheneux, Stavelot and Targnon. Also some of the custom tank maps are excellent with a lot of hills and hull-down positions with a lot of hedges and trees that are not like theater props.

Understandably now that there are no HTs RO2 maps are and have to be quite small, almost to the point that that it feels like DoD with ironsights.

Ps. DH maps are not gigantic. Try PR/FH2 or even Arma2 to see what is gigantic. Compared to those the current RO2 maps are miniatures.

Upvote 0