• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are the good players gone?

not as weird as america. Australia drive on the correct side of the road. Spell correctly and pronounce words correctly. It's pronounced Aunt, not Ant. :p

While we have slang, so do americans.

http://www.schandlbooks.com/AmericanSlang.html

Except our slang is actually good lol :p

I just read those, aside from a few handful of those slang words(Mostly the greetings) they would make you sound like "Strange" where I live haha.

Airhead, Bash, Brain, Drip, Mula, Windbag, Boogie, "On Cloud Nine" . What era are these word from? :eek:

Oh yes, and we Americans drive on the right side of the road. *Pun*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You guys really want to know where most of the decent/good players are? I don't want to get this post reported, and I'm not trying to force anyone to join, but at Http://www.BWHGaming.com we have a *Community* Not a clan. We're laid back people who have been playing KF as well as a few other games and have more than enough servers to handle... 100 players, give or take a little bit for different game modes and special events. We'd like to have players that are both new and Veterans to the game so we can both develop and help gamers understand that there is no "Push back Melee" Like in the oh so popular Zombie games Left 4 Dead. This means that there is some Tactic and Team Work involved so Zeds don't cluster around you on all sides. There is a reason why this game gives you 6 players to a team instead of 4 and Left 4 Dead ( I do realize the number 4 is connected to the pun of Left 4 Dead, but you don't need more than 3 people really )

I've gone off topic a bit, but a community where there is no tier system where you have to answer to some jerk senior adviser is what we provide. We do majority votes on topics like selecting new admins for servers and such. I hope you at least visit the site and see what we're all about.

Upvote 0
Most of the players I encounter on suicidal are at least competent, but on the other hand it only takes one idiot to kill you all.

I'm sure I'd be frustrated if it happened every game, but I usually find it hilarious when the team wipes due to a noob's mistake. It's like the moment of fail in a horror movie where you're like "WHY would you do THAT of all things?" :p

Upvote 0
I see a lot of lvl 2 or 3 joining our suicidal server. We try to be polite, and since we are not exactly serious gamers we will let a lvl 3 tag along. But sometimes there is no option but pressing the kick button.

But those guys that really gets my blood boiling are the skilled levelled players that runs off at the worst possible moment, and survive the round because they are skilled and of high level. They are just selfish bastards.

Upvote 0
But those guys that really gets my blood boiling are the skilled levelled players that runs off at the worst possible moment, and survive the round because they are skilled and of high level. They are just selfish bastards.

Why go down with a sinking ship? If running off is what causes the team to fail then ok i see your point, if running off is merely a survival instinct because you're about to get slaughtered then its sense.

Upvote 0
I only have 620 miles left on my Appalachian Trail thru hike. I will be back sometime around the end of August. I will definitely be playing again once I get things taken care of after I return. I play on KF as this name, and my steam id is defcon44, if anyone wants to add me. I am looking forward to some good games when I return.

Upvote 0
I only have 620 miles left on my Appalachian Trail thru hike. I will be back sometime around the end of August. I will definitely be playing again once I get things taken care of after I return. I play on KF as this name, and my steam id is defcon44, if anyone wants to add me. I am looking forward to some good games when I return.

Uh..ok.

i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the lvl 0's who have just got the game, firt EVER round and they BLOCK THE TRADER FOR EVERYONE

Can't blame 'em. We were all newbs at some point. Just gotta gently tell them to GTFO and play in beginner or normal until they get used to KF.

Upvote 0
hibernation-2.jpg

and by spring he means after the next balance patch :D

Upvote 0
Why go down with a sinking ship? If running off is what causes the team to fail then ok i see your point, if running off is merely a survival instinct because you're about to get slaughtered then its sense.

Lol, that's my problem sometimes. :( I'm too nice and I try to save people then I end up dying with everyone else.

I'm getting better about it though. :cool:

Upvote 0
Seriously, I wouldn't be caught dead playing Suicidal with a level 3 of any perk. I might consider a level 4 sharp... if he was damned good. Anything less and I won't even bother.

It isn't about elitism, it's about not dropping dead before wave 7. At lower levels I would stick to lower difficulties. Especially with Commando and support... the ammo costs are just too high for you to be a cost effective member of the team below level 5.

Upvote 0
Yea....

Yea....

Recently servers that were open for players are now being overflowed by either jackasses or noobs. I cant tell you how hard it was to find a server for my friends or the rage i felt when the whole team playing on hard were a bunch of level zero, ones or twos and ended up getting killed. AN example of a jackass woud be i was playing on a server when i was randomly BOOTED i got my revenge later but still..what the hell?

Upvote 0