• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Weapon] AS50 Sniper Rifle

Having never held one, I don't know how big it really is from perspective, but its big enough in that picture that the character looks like he's carrying something a little bigger than your average AR. It could be bigger and still look ok, but as long as you give the anims enough KICK to make it feel like i'm shooting a .50, we're all good as far as i'm concerned :D

Upvote 0
Having never held one, I don't know how big it really is from perspective, but its big enough in that picture that the character looks like he's carrying something a little bigger than your average AR. It could be bigger and still look ok, but as long as you give the anims enough KICK to make it feel like i'm shooting a .50, we're all good as far as i'm concerned :D
Well have you seen my original video lol? That thing was huge and never really noticed it till I fully finished it and got it on beta on my server. A lot of people have said it's huge so im trying to make it fit for everyone so I can work on it again.

Upvote 0
@Flux

Any updates on this awesome weapon? Can't wait! :D
Sorry but I had left it aside so I can do other bits for now. It is in one of my major bits for my custom ServerPerks as it's combined with it so far - it's how I am doing my beta for it. Once I sort the size out a litle more and start to reanimate it, i'll give this thread a bump :)

Upvote 0
public beta :D so pumped
I will be putting into a private/public beta, meaning it will be only usable on my server until I have tweaked it fully to a decent release. Im sorry im dragging time along but im making sure all the details are ready and also the other bits that it is build into are ready for the beta. When it is ready, I will be putting on here for those who would like to give me feedback and then hopefully a full public release will be made.

As for an update, all it needs is sounds and maybe I may have to think about something unique with it (as an alt-fire) as some know, I like my weapons unique :p.

I have had an idea from Gartley about having a nightvision scope when alt-fired but I think that idea went down the drain due to some problems/bugs. At this rate, I may just implement my dual scope that I put on Braindead's Huntingm rifle where if you alt-fire, it zooms out/in.

If anyone would like to come up with some ideas, please share!

Upvote 0