• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

I just hope not all bosses are "hey look i have a suit of armour!!!!!" I seriously want to dynamically gore the boss overtime. I want to: Be able to destroy his legs off with enough damage, which then he comes back slow but much more fierce. Destroy their head piece by piece which makes the Ai Confused and have a higher chance of missing. Shoot off his arm which makes him throw his grenades slower. Also, **** Hans volter. He has no armour and he can tank all that damage? Bullets through your skin should destroy it and have your organs fall out. Otherwise, just allow me to shoot his torso off and then he regenerates it using horzine molecule management bull**** that's built into his armour. If you destroy a piece twice, it'll be permanently removed.

Upvote 0
The Patriarch are a bunch of clones as well.

Maybe the 4th boss can be the actual Kevin himself.

i think the other bosses will be introduced when new games modes will be out.

Matriach could be used for a objective game mode, where you have to accomplish something. (repairing machines, saving someone like in the Transit Map)

The Patriach, i think will be the Boss for the VIP Mode. Your Team has to Save a VIP, maybe an NPC or a another player. you way is simple: get to the safezone with the (living) VIP.

Maybe they will appear on any Gamemode, you can just choose wich one you want to fight, i dont know.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0