• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

My friend on Facebook is what I like to call a "Facebook activist." He's always posting about his political views, commenting on political links and generally ranting about the government every chance he gets. I agree with much of what he says, but he doesn't actually do anything about it. He just sits around playing video games mostly; it gets on my nerves. Anyone else know someone like this?

Upvote 0
Well i doesn't really matter afterall... it's only LemoN :p

But I got some good flying skills, but i REALLY need to practice my combat techniques because i always end up in a building or a mountain when i attack armored cars or soldiers :l

Feel free to get in my choppah anytime! :p
Heh same for me. I can be a pilot or a gunner, not both. I can't even count how many times I have looked back, after passing over a target, to make sure I hit it and then face forward to see my impending doom via tree, hill, other aircraft (only happened once but it was hilarious :p), etc.

Upvote 0