• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

So can we get over with this and get to more pressing matters? Why did the ball shaving dscussion die down by the way?

It turned into beards and then Drakon's expensive FASHION ITEMS. And then beer. And then getting beaten up outside pubs. Books. Beer again. And then more fashion. Speaking of which, today I got some haircare products, a set of hair straighteners, gel, shaving foam, 10 razors and various skincare products. /big fairy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nerd!? How dare you... :p
I need a pimpin' system to be able to test/play HOES all yummy and what-not. And it's about time I switched to Windows 7, besides my last upgrade was Jan 2009 - so I'm due one.

What is your goal to study in college?

I can relate. But first I need a job and some time to save, and a large part of that saving is for a weekend's holiday... New PC, windows 7 (maybe) and a copy of HOES. :D

And yeah, I'm studying both computer programming and also videogames! If I'm not fortunate enough to get in, I'll be trying out elsewhere. What do you study?

Better yet, what does everyone study/do as a job?

Upvote 0
I'm raging hard at the way "justice" is handled in britain. I want to ragequit to the US or Canada. I want to be able to defend myself, perform citizen's arrest, collect firearms of all sorts (with the exception of fully-automatic weapons) and have homo rights and such. The place ought to be nice as well, preferably rural. Where in the US or Canada would be my best choices?

Upvote 0
I'm raging hard at the way "justice" is handled in britain. I want to ragequit to the US or Canada. I want to be able to defend myself, perform citizen's arrest, collect firearms of all sorts (with the exception of fully-automatic weapons) and have homo rights and such. The place ought to be nice as well, preferably rural. Where in the US or Canada would be my best choices?
Well what exactly do you understand as homo rights?

Upvote 0
States that legalize gay marriage and also discriminate the least (really, I've heard homosexuals have trouble getting jobs and fair treatment in some states, just because).
Well discriminating in jobs etc sucks of course and has to be dealt with. Marriage however is something that should in my opinion not be made equal because marriage is still very much focused (also financially) on getting children. Now I hope I'm not starting a 10-page discussion with 5 people ending up getting banned here.

Upvote 0