• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Oh the irony! :)

427995_315844225141957_100001491459657_865596_1948517515_n.jpg

Upvote 0
finally the baby is out:) And it came out in the hospital`s toilet:eek: Went to my car to pay another parking fee, came back and i saw 6 nurses in our room, my wifey walking out of the toilet with her IV stand, the umbilical cord and a nurse holding our baby at the end of it:eek::D

Might aswell faint now, but cold beer keeps me up. (labor lasted 12hours)

Reactions: doomis and Murphy
Upvote 0
finally the baby is out:) And it came out in the hospital`s toilet:eek: Went to my car to pay another parking fee, came back and i saw 6 nurses in our room, my wifey walking out of the toilet with her IV stand, the umbilical cord and a nurse holding our baby at the end of it:eek::D

Might aswell faint now, but cold beer keeps me up. (labor lasted 12hours)
Congratulations! You are one lucky guy! Enjoy your family for the years to come. :)

Upvote 0
Anarchists might accomplish more if they didn't identify themselves as anarchists all the time. The encircled A is an automatic turn-off for the suburban middle class onlooker who will actually be making the difference.

The Ministery of Education clearly said that she doesn't want to negotiate with students because she hates one of the students leader. So at this point, I don't think that having the rest of the population on your side is revelant anymore. If the population is mad because the students are disrupting their daily routine, like they just did this morning, I think it's safe to say that the population will soon blame the government for not even trying to negotiate with the students. On top of that, the budget was announced today; more cuts in education and health care for the next years...

Upvote 0
So $175 per semester, thats it??? :p

Actually, I can't really comment much because I am not a Canadian citizen.

Compared ot the US, Canadian citizens are paying way more taxes, but Quebec has the highest tax rates (think it's around 43%). So right from the start, you would expect to have some free services in return, especially when you are giving away half of your incomes every year. As of right now, the governement is spending most of the money on health care, education and roads. Quite surprisingly our health care is getting worser every year, getting your diploma costs more money and hopefully this should demonstrate how good our roads are.

Spoiler!

So yeah, despite being the province that gives the highest amount of taxes, most of the stuff we get back is crap. But what affects the students in particular is the flawed financial help from the gov. Basically, if you are in the middle class (50k+), you don't get any financial help. You can always ask for a student loan, but that's pretty much a deathtrap since it takes 25-35 years to repay it.

The society made the choice to have an accessible education system and right now the government is taking it away. There are so many other options to look at when it comes to money but hey, I guess it's okay when the directors of some universities are retiring after only 1-2 years (200k per year) with a 500,00$+ bonus. :rolleyes:

My generation is doomed to pay for the golden days of the baby-boomers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0