• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Suicide Satchel Bomber!

WOW. first of all, i have to say, how sad and pathetic of you guys to call this guy an 'ass' and slam him for playing HIS GAME, how he damn well wants, HE BOUGHT IT, he isnt breaking any RULES, dont try and force the way you want to play your game on other people. Jesus, how immature, 'NO DADDY DO IT THIS WAY!' grow up for christs sake. this game is realistic, it doesn't have C4 and all that crap, so what if he wants to do a kamikaze with a friggin satchel charge, maybe it has happend in the past anyway, i know if i was going to die, and was in a war, and saw 4 enemys in front of me, Id friggin pull the string...

get a grip you old fogeys. remeber this is a game ok?.. a game. yes i love it for the realism, but its HIS GAME AND HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS.

Upvote 0
I think you'll find Jihad is a Holy war not a suicide bomber.

A Jihad at its basic level means that religious leaders have declaired the war as a requirment to defend muslim people and that muslim fighters can fight through ramadan when their not normally allowed to fight because of their religious beliefs.

I'm sorry, but a Jihad is not equivilant to a Holy War either. A qital is a war. Although one could argue that a jihad could embrace a qital, they are not the same. Don't worry, I used to think it meant "holy war" too, as do many other people. Almost every religious person experiences a jihad, or struggle/search for spiritual self-perfection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0