• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steampunk Elements in new Killing Floor?

Just don't overload KF2 with Steampunk. A bit is ok, but not too much. I don't want it to be the main theme. A skin or map or two is fine. No weapons, or at least make them optional.
Where do you draw the line between weapons and skins/maps? You can choose not to use any of them...

If anything, map achievements require you to play the maps they were listed for. The steampunk weapons were all DLC and, like all DLC released, their achievements gave you free weapon counterparts to unlock the achievements for them.

Upvote 0
Just don't overload KF2 with Steampunk. A bit is ok, but not too much. I don't want it to be the main theme. A skin or map or two is fine. No weapons, or at least make them optional.

Like I said, If any steampunk at all just transfer the existing steampunk in kf1 to the next game. The amount of steampunk in that game was just enough to be a balance between "not to much" and "not to little" I even said make everything steampunk (that's including the weapons) to look a little more dirty and rusted to not completely take away from the atmosphere. How hard is this? :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0