• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam on Mac, ROHOS on Mac?

Upvote 0
I have perfectly fine taste as it is, thanks. I don't need a taste of your Mac stick!!! :D

(Although ... I've got an iPhone ... does that make me Mac-curious?)

As for secret messages ... do you mean what's on the iPad? That just looks like wallpaper...
I think he means the penguin on the desk.

Upvote 0
(Although ... I've got an iPhone ... does that make me Mac-curious?)

Nope, that just does make u a REAL macf4g indeed :p

SgtH3nry3 said:
I think he means the penguin on the desk.

I was actually referring to the cute little green monster with the allen keys ;)

SgtH3nry3 said:
He doesn't need to, Tux is everywhere.

Ya! Especially on toasters :)

Upvote 0
Yea, he did the servers.... Exactly like he said.

Also Killing Floor for linux is not developed by Shatterline Productions, nor does it have a mature linux client... Nor is it a mod anymore.

There is no linux client for either RO or KF in development at this time. Right now Ryan is focusing on Killing Floor for Mac and getting that all fixed up, and then we will look at rolling Ostfront out the door for Mac as well.

Upvote 0
Also Killing Floor for linux is not developed by Shatterline Productions, nor does it have a mature linux client... Nor is it a mod anymore.

To be fair, though, I don't think they were talking about KF retail in relation to Shatterline. I took it as UT2004 that had a mature linux client developed by Shatterline, and that KF had originally been a mod for it.

Seemingly, that is correct stuff, yes?

Upvote 0