• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So opinions on the update so far?

Kaly

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 24, 2012
UK
Good and bad for me.

Good for the extremely humorous weapons added and a low gravity map. Reskins as dlc weapons are alright, although they need to be in a more tidy layout than two of the same weapons in the same menu. Also chance to unlock baddest santa again.

Bad mainly because of the few bugs lying around like the dwarfs axe bug.

Its a fun christmas update, was expecting space zeds though for a space map.

Last edited:
I've got all the pieces of the new cool weapon. But after the map I'll have to find them again to buy it actually. And on other maps I can't buy the ZED even when I've unlocked the achievement.
But I still appreciate the work TWI put in the event and the game! Thanks for the event and working hard for us! I'll probably buy the dlcs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome as always ive already got me dwarf axe and tried the zed gun the new map rocks. love the new medic gun especially as its my favourite perk.

Personally i probly wont use the zed gun much but well see it maybe grow on me at least its there if needed.

Also im feeling TWIs pain this forum is full of dicks around event times but this year the trolls have been flooded from under there bridges.

EDIT holy cow a freaking stop button how did i miss that great job TWI thanks for lisening to the community

Last edited:
Upvote 0
31840763.jpg

Upvote 0
The stop button and the servers list not refreshing again when trying to enter a server and get "Connection failed" and "Server is full" were glorious. The ZED is actually pretty cool and the dart recharge of the new med gun is amazing.

What I didn't liked? the zeds not speaking as much as other X-mas event (the idle sound, they sound more normal zeds than the old X-mas zeds. And I was in both 2 last X-mas events.)

I bet you are delicious!

Upvote 0
The stop button and the servers list not refreshing again when trying to enter a server and get "Connection failed" and "Server is full" were glorious. The ZED is actually pretty cool and the dart recharge of the new med gun is amazing.

What I didn't liked? the zeds not speaking as much as other X-mas event (the idle sound, they sound more normal zeds than the old X-mas zeds. And I was in both 2 last X-mas events.)

I bet you are delicious!

I actually got all the quotes as normal. Just not as frequent.

Upvote 0
I like the map, the stop search button, the re-writing of the perk descriptions, the new medic weapon and the item search thing. I like the rebalancing of the beserker class (even if it means more pricey items lol), and I like the free event.

As for not so good things, the golden weapon thing is a bit pricey, but it looks go smooth and the katana, made me bust a nut practically. As for the DLC character, I really like the robot, but his beeping thing for when he is low on health, is kinda loud, where as the people's heart beat sound, is more softer in sound. The dwarf axe is just odd, but I like it for its oddness. The ZED gun, is nice since it ONLY pertains to the moon map, and not the other maps.

When the event is over, I hope that the small list of minor map exploits, will be fixed. So far, only one exploit was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Refresh/Stop function for server browser = YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! <3
New Medigun = FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP <33
Increased Weapon cost for Zerkers = LOL (there goes some of my offperk options, guess it's just you and I now SOCOM pistol :))
ZED gun = <333 (awesome weapon to use without being OP or maybe *too* OP for some of the Pros out thurr)
Dwarfs Axe = Dunno since I haven't unlocked it yet and I don't plan on it (Zerkers can lick my taint, full homo)
Moonbase Map = <33 (it's be <3333 except I run a dated rig here :eek: and I do experience some framerate drop, plus I haven't found a decent defensive spot on the map yet.. probably for the greater good though..)
Robot DLC character = Not getting it because I don't really care much to play as a Robot, but seems pretty awesome
Gold Weapon Cosmetic DLC = TWI knows what "cosmetic" means again, yay! :cool: But I'm not choked up over having gold weapons

Overall, best part of the event are the Gingerfasts returning.

I'M DELICIOUS

Upvote 0