• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Should I buy RO for $4.99?

Man you can get 5$ by just collecting few bottles, you know :rolleyes:.

It's so cheap that even a bottle of beer in a bar costs more! Most of us have played this game for years now and still are playing, and now the game costs 5$!! Once you get into the game you will be playing it for months, maybe even years.

And that all just for 5$.

Upvote 0

It's so cheap that even a bottle of beer in a bar costs more! Most of us have played this game for years now and still are playing, and now the game costs 5$!! Once you get into the game you will be playing it for months, maybe even years.

MMMMM, Beer...no wait.... RO !!!

Upvote 0

Too bad I don't drink ;). And now that I think of food, $5 footlongs are at Subway. For $10 I can play RO and have a party in my tummy.

Upvote 0
Too bad I don't drink ;). And now that I think of food, $5 footlongs are at Subway. For $10 I can play RO and have a party in my tummy.

Sorry but you can't spare 5 dollars? I think if you are on the internet and thus not in a 3rd world country in the desert or something that you can spare 5 dollars. Most likely you just don't want to pay for a game like me. But 5 dollars is a price very hard to ignore and is not unaffordable by anyone who frequents an internet forum.

Even if the person did not have internet and went to a free library or hotel terminal for internet to get in the place you would have to be dressed decently (ie. not like a hobo) and thus this automatically implies you can afford 5 bucks.

Upvote 0
Well excuse me for wanting to look like a hobo! (jk) But really, yeah, I do have more than $5. I'm not totally broke, but I have a list of things that I have to pay off first before I can spoolsh on personal luxuries, which includes helping pay for my nephew's school. So by July 26, when school is out, and when most of my bills are payed off, I might have a few bucks left over for a game, but I have a "<$15" game policy. (And that's why I play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory ;))
(and yes, I just don't want to pay for a game right now :p)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wow, lol, i have never in my life heard a person complain about a $5 game.....i bet if you sat on the corner of an intersection (since you said you look like a bum lol) you could beg for money and get $5 in under 30 min.

it is a great game, easily still worth $20, since people have still been paying that price before this sale. if people can't come up with $5 to by a computer game, this world has certainly gone mad!

Upvote 0