• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Should I buy RO for $4.99?

smood

Jun 7, 2008
There is a 4.99 sale on right now. The last time I played RO was when it was in mod form for UT2004 and obviously I enjoyed it but was not willing to pay for it. Now its quite cheap so I'm considering buying it but I'm worried that there are not many players online right now.

Based on the online situation (popularity) would you recommend or not recommend the purchase for the special price of 5 bucks now?

Thanks!

There's a name I haven't seen since the last time I visited BeyondUnreal, which was a few days ago.... :p

Glad you finally got around to joining the cool people who aren't console nublets (hides his ps 3 and wii)

Hahaha good old Yoshiro! How are you my friend. I wished UT2004 Troopers took off and more people played it. I personally thought that its gameplay was nicer than most shooting experiences from lucasarts or other SW licensed game.

Glad to see you are a part of the RO community here. Hopefully we can play sometime.

Upvote 0