• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Shogun 2: Total War

I personally think that they should remake Rome. Maybe Medieval, if they didn't feel like it.

However, my secret wish is for the era after Napoleon, the true age of European imperialism.

I want to go marching into China, invade Mexico as the French (yeah, that really happened), build Germany, go through nationalism, invade Africa, do colonial wars, and end with WWI techs. But I know the chances are slim:(

By the way, I am really sorry for my other thread on this. This one didn't come up on search engine, so I made my own. I beg forgiveness in the name of the IS2:IS2:

Upvote 0
Until they fix the retarded battle and strategic AI I'm not buying any more TW games.

It's a real shame, because a Rome 2 would be incredibly appealing to me being a Roman history nut and all.

The AI did get better in between Empire and Napoleon though. However, it still is not what it should or could be.

Also, the sad thing for me is that, based on how massive Napoleon: Total War was, I may not be able to buy any TW games.:(

I mean, I had to delete Napoleon in order to start beta testing, so the only way I can physically fit one more TW game on my comp is if it is at least smaller than their last.

Upvote 0
Hell yeah!
tunz.gif
Can't wait to play this game, i want to see an huge massacre with 30.000 men, or even more!
tunz.gif

Upvote 0
22Gb and I have barely played it.

I need to complete the campaigns before uninstalling it, but for some reason, If I'm gonna play a TW game I'd rather go to Empire because of the world map and the higher choice in nations, or just go and play Third Age:Total War which is pretty awesome.

I feel like I'm wasting 22,3GB here with Napoleon.

Upvote 0
22Gb and I have barely played it.

I need to complete the campaigns before uninstalling it, but for some reason, If I'm gonna play a TW game I'd rather go to Empire because of the world map and the higher choice in nations, or just go and play Third Age:Total War which is pretty awesome.

I feel like I'm wasting 22,3GB here with Napoleon.

I did it. Felt wasted, deleted it to play the KF beta and buy minecraft.

There are a few features that it has and Empire doesnt, but Empire is much smaller, with more variety and a larger map. Sorry Frenchie, but the Brits just won.

Upvote 0