• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

!rtd for Killing Floor (by KFMods.com)

SinnerG

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2009
This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor.

Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage.

The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls) and what possibilities the players can trigger.

After a player respawns, he can always reroll.

Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible!
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one or multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)
Enjoy this new kfmods.com exclusive!

DOWNLOAD IT @ KFMODS.COM

Last edited:

Jaek

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 14, 2009
Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible!
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one or multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)

haha, that is fun. It would be a nice trigger to have on a weapon stash.

SinnerG

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2009
Does work...

I'm running it on my REMOTELY hosted dedicated server with the files directly downloaded from kfmods.com ...

Join this server if you do not believe me => http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7728/http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7728/

One note (as stated in the readme) - You have to say !rtd in public chat NOT team chat!

Also, did you do everything as stated in the readme located in the zip file?

In short:

- Add ?Mutator=KFModsChatter.MutChatter,KFModsRTD.MutRTD to your 'launch options' (the command you use to start the server
- Append (not sure if it does it automaticly on first start) the content of the killingfloor.ini-default.txt file to the bottom of your KillingFloor.ini file
- Restart your server

It depends on the KFModsChatter.MutChatter mutator as well! So do NOT forget that in the launch command!

Please, if you have issues, meet me on irc @ #kfmods / irc.gamesurge.net - I never release anything without testing, so next time, come ask for help first before calling something 'not working'

Last edited:

ping

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
didn't work for me. i saw error on the server console

Mutators KFModsChatter.MutChatter,KFModsRTD.MutRTD
KFPlayerReplicationInfo KF-BioticsLab.KFPlayerReplicationInfo (Function Engine.P
layerReplicationInfo.PostBeginPlay:0048) Accessed None 'GameReplicationInfo'
Failed to load 'KFModsRTDBase': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDBase'
Failed to load 'KFModsRTD': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDBase'
Failed to load 'Class KFModsRTD.MutRTD': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDB
ase'

and yea, i already put all file to my server and added launch command and added some text to killingfloor.ini

I was checked on my server Webadmin

Selected Mutators​
Name Description Utility: Chatter Utility: Gives the ability to mutators to catch and process chat.
Chatter is work fine

please help :confused:

Last edited:

SinnerG

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2009
I forgot a file - I reuploaded it @ the website :)

Download it again and you'll see it'll contain the missing file :)

Thanks for reporting!

SinnerG

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2009
Well, weird is that it did(does) work at my dedi server when I tested it.. I guess I already had that file put there manually then :/

- My excuses anyhow

NyuNyu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2009
Hey sinner, I was wondering how you access the launch options on a remote server. I'm running off of game servers and am unsure of where to look.

AHrEJl

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2009
hint with help how 2 use?

hint with help how 2 use?

Can u update this mod and include that text help hint "Server use !rdt mod, for help, plz type in chat help "

Or "Server use !rdt mod, for using type in chat !rdt"

Like in cs menus :D

Malik

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
2 questions

- Do the players all need to download this?
- Will this disable perks and leveling?

RED-FROG

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
Germany
2 answers
- The players will download the mutator if it's in serverpackages=
Although it could be that this is a serverside mutator only, (I did not check) so nobody has to download anything. (check the readme for that)

- Yes.

1hrSleep

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Necro? =P

So, the ammo rewards don't seem to affect weapons that aren't magazine based. I looked into trying to fix it but I can't figure it out (My scripting knowledge is limited).

I think it might be because the non-mag weapons don't use inventory based ammunition and are linked to the weapon but I don't know how to fix that.

Anyone?

1hrSleep

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Actually, figured something out.

Weapon(inv).MaxOutAmmo() seems to do the trick pretty well. Affects all the weapons, syringe, and grenades.

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
i'd like to see this whitelisted. it doesn't change the gameplay a whole lot and it doesn't allow for easier leveling. it does however make gameplay that much more fun.

i'd also like to see more events that could happen with a roll.

1hrSleep

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Unmodified, it is somewhat balanced. But there are variables that can be changed server-side that can skew the balance completely. For example, removing the negative rolls and adjusting the roll chances to only result in good results.