• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

!rtd for Killing Floor (by KFMods.com)

SinnerG

May 16, 2009
This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor.

Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage.

The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls) and what possibilities the players can trigger.

After a player respawns, he can always reroll.

Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible!
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one or multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)
Enjoy this new kfmods.com exclusive!

santas_hat.jpg

DOWNLOAD IT @ KFMODS.COM

Last edited:
Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible!
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one or multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)

haha, that is fun. It would be a nice trigger to have on a weapon stash.

Upvote 0
Does work...

I'm running it on my REMOTELY hosted dedicated server with the files directly downloaded from kfmods.com ...

Join this server if you do not believe me => http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7728/http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7728/

One note (as stated in the readme) - You have to say !rtd in public chat NOT team chat!

Also, did you do everything as stated in the readme located in the zip file?

In short:

- Add ?Mutator=KFModsChatter.MutChatter,KFModsRTD.MutRTD to your 'launch options' (the command you use to start the server
- Append (not sure if it does it automaticly on first start) the content of the killingfloor.ini-default.txt file to the bottom of your KillingFloor.ini file
- Restart your server

It depends on the KFModsChatter.MutChatter mutator as well! So do NOT forget that in the launch command!

Please, if you have issues, meet me on irc @ #kfmods / irc.gamesurge.net - I never release anything without testing, so next time, come ask for help first before calling something 'not working'

Last edited:
Upvote 0
didn't work for me. i saw error on the server console

Mutators KFModsChatter.MutChatter,KFModsRTD.MutRTD
KFPlayerReplicationInfo KF-BioticsLab.KFPlayerReplicationInfo (Function Engine.P
layerReplicationInfo.PostBeginPlay:0048) Accessed None 'GameReplicationInfo'
Failed to load 'KFModsRTDBase': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDBase'
Failed to load 'KFModsRTD': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDBase'
Failed to load 'Class KFModsRTD.MutRTD': Can't find file for package 'KFModsRTDB
ase'

and yea, i already put all file to my server and added launch command and added some text to killingfloor.ini

I was checked on my server Webadmin

Selected Mutators​
Name Description Utility: Chatter Utility: Gives the ability to mutators to catch and process chat.
Chatter is work fine

please help :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Necro? =P

So, the ammo rewards don't seem to affect weapons that aren't magazine based. I looked into trying to fix it but I can't figure it out (My scripting knowledge is limited).

I think it might be because the non-mag weapons don't use inventory based ammunition and are linked to the weapon but I don't know how to fix that.

Anyone?

Upvote 0