• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

People can get pathetic at times... The love the game so much they forget that people make them.

So true,
People behave pathetically right now, I mean seriously two weeks is nothing and if it means a few more bugs and glitches sorted then great. I'm embarrassed of how some of the folks from this community behave in here.

Treat the devs with respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: IVIARSHALL
Upvote 0
i feel your pain, but, reviewers review games on the build they have, and if they review a buggy, broken version of an already niche game, the review scores are going to be rock bottom baby. In order to get a decent review score / sales bump the version you release needs to be relatively bug-free.

Bit late to think of that innit? No offense, I understand they delay the game, and I don't mind. It's just that I have a bit of a problem with all the bull**** explanations flying about...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TWI, Thanks for the update and I hope all goes well.

Besides that, this thread is funny.

Some good people who understand...

Other's who might be around 14 year old angry kids complain... when fact is, most people who whine about it wont be canceling their pre-order and will play and love the game 2 weeks later...

Now where is my Half Life 2 Episode 3 ???
Hell, Duke Nuken Forever actually came out... Sucks tho

Upvote 0
I'm fine with this. I would like my beta sometime soon though. That would be nice. If not, then I guess that's fine too. Either way, thanks for being a great company, and even though this game is being delayed, I'm sure that when I at last get my hands on it will be amazing. You guys have been great to your fans, and I hope that this slight delay doesn't change anyone's opinion about TWI.

Reactions: IVIARSHALL
Upvote 0
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

That's just the thing i love about this company. With delaying the game they are acting opposed to the big crowd of "entertainers", dropping games full of bugs, half-done... I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK TW AND KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THIS! I actually like to wait two more weeks and have fun than getting the game soon and then i cannot make the most of it.

Really, all those guys now screaming and yelling are nothing than a bunch of little children, crying for their soother.

Sincerely, a big fan

Reactions: LightsabeR
Upvote 0
Cool down people !!!

Two miserable weeks in NOTHING !

They possibly found a serious bug that could ruin the game (reviews).

...and they might even increase the number of beta servers to increase workload to really stress the game and might even be a public beta....hey , i can dream !

Upvote 0
First off, I gotta say that I am a bit amazed by some of the ungrateful responses in this thread. Really. If you guys had been out there playing other games you would KNOW FOR A FACT that playing a buggy game at release will FOREVER taint the game's credibility. Relax and give these guys a break. Sheesh!

Secondly, the ONLY disappointment for me was that I didn't order the DDE because my son is deploying to Afghanistan on the 29th and I was going to be traveling from the 25th through the 30th to see him off. Figured I'd miss a bunch of the "early access" so I bagged it. Hmmmm, wonder if I can change that pre-order now...

Upvote 0