• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

i am playing with eyefinity on ultra too, its awesome.. btw, try to turn on WAR MOVIE, it looks better, at least for me.. (5760x1080)

using single 6970...
ZTq0I.jpg
ZTq0I.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Are you referring to actual LAG aka internet latency? Or bad FPS? There is a difference you know, I don't know why all the kids on the internet refer to bad framerate as lag, because it is just wrong word usage.

Yeah general low and unstable FPS. Also low GPU/CPU usage while in the game. And the odd popping/crackle in the sound and frameskipping even while in the main menu

I'm gonna try a stripped down boot and see if it's some background task of some sort interfering.

Upvote 0
It's hard to appreciate when the full image is fit onto one monitor, because now that the whole image is in your main cone of vision instead of filling the peripheral, it's gonna look mad-fisheyed.

But when you're focusing on the main screen with the sides actually outside your main focus, it immerses you immensely.

Now if only I could play this game, performance drives me away everytime.

makes sense. ty.

Upvote 0