• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

Flyynt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 25, 2011
Austin, Texas
Now post some pictures of the menus and interface so those without triplehead setups don't feel so bad... ;)

Be Seeing You...
-Flyynt

thales100

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 21, 2011
I've got two monitors i wouldn't mind using, how do i go about setting this up?
Three or five monitors is the way to go imo, two monitors to play a FPS isnt a good idea, FPS games fail dual monitor, they are hard to play with the bezel splitting your crosshair down the middle.
Anyway you may need to run the game in windowed mode, then set in horizontal and vertical res, and try to play.

Now post some pictures of the menus and interface so those without triplehead setups don't feel so bad... ;)

Be Seeing You...
-Flyynt
Hehe cool Flyynt, cheers.

Shortwave

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2011
Hopefully they get the HUD and stuff in the center screen soon..
Another 5040x1050 guy here. : P

But as of now it's not the best idea to use that cause I need to rubber neck it just to look at the map or ANYTHING. : (

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
Now I know why all the text and screen objects in RO2 are so huge! They clearly dev'd the game for displays like this. My tiny LCD can barely fit it all.

Reactions: 11_HARLEY_11

thales100

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 21, 2011
Hopefully they get the HUD and stuff in the center screen soon..
Another 5040x1050 guy here. : P

But as of now it's not the best idea to use that cause I need to rubber neck it just to look at the map or ANYTHING. : (
Yes thats true, a centered HUD would ne really nice. :)

Tet5uo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2011
Yes thats true, a centered HUD would ne really nice. :)

I remember Yoshiro saying that they would be doing that post-release at some point, but I imagine it might be a little bit as they obviously are working very hard on many things at once, and would have to prioritize.

Being that 3 screen users are a notable minority, our fixes will have to wait on the more urgent issues.

KoldHearted1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2008
Thales, your electric bill I do not envy.

Beautiful, though. Glad there are some people here that can appreciate the game as you do rather than complain it doesn't look good or run good when maxed.

SchabeOink

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011
great screens everyone...me jelly due to playing on 2yr old laptop - but hey I can play so there.

dazman76

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
UK / Stalingrad
Very, very nice indeed :)

I just dropped a GTX 470 in my machine after my poor old 280 OC died - hoping to be able to ramp up the settings a bit, as the 280 did OK really. If I can match this loveliness (on 1 monitor obviously), I'll be happy :)

PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
www.ragequit.com
I remember Yoshiro saying that they would be doing that post-release at some point, but I imagine it might be a little bit as they obviously are working very hard on many things at once, and would have to prioritize.

Being that 3 screen users are a notable minority, our fixes will have to wait on the more urgent issues.
If TW don't add it, Rising Storm will definitely have centred HUD and menus. *hint hint* ;)

As a 5760 x 1200 user, it's for purely selfish reasons, but that's no reason the rest of you can't benefit. ;)

Actually, the biggest thing I want TW to fix is that (on ATI cards anyway) when you switch to an ultrawide resolution, the GPU overhead goes through the roof for no good reason and drops my framerate considerably. It didn't do that on earlier builds, something got broken at some point and it makes me a sad chicken. :(