• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server PB Screen Shots Enabled

PB Screenshots looks to be completely broken again. Well at least on our server. I checked the PB logs, and there are no entries there about clients not being up to date.
Please TWI ask EB to look into this. It's hard to admin a server without this feature.

Edit: FYI, we do not use the PBs autoss feature, but we sometimes do request the ss by using the RO2 web-ui

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Screen shots still work for me. The server does not lag anymore due to the newest PB update.

Just make sure your server is updated to the latest version and also make sure your client is updated as well and you should be fine.

Here is a screen shot from my server that I just took (I deleted my info on the shot):

Attachments

• pb000007.jpg
    pb000007.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Hi, someone can tell me how i can enable/take screenshot with PB?

Go to your C: drive (or whatever drive the server files are on) > ro2 > binaries > win32 > pb > pbsv.cfg file and edit these lines:

pb_sv_SsWidth 400 //[Requested pixel width of remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsHeight 204 //[Requested pixel height of remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsXpct 50 //[Percentage across screen for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsYpct 50 //[Percentage down screen for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsSrate 1 //[Sample Rate for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_AutoSsFrom 60 //[Min # of seconds to wait before requesting next ss]
pb_sv_AutoSsTo 180 //[Max # of seconds to wait before requesting next ss]
pb_sv_AutoSs 1 //[0=No, 1=Yes (default=0)]
pb_sv_ssLogging 3 //[1=Reg. Log, 2=SS Log, 3=Both, 0=Neither]
pb_sv_ssTimeout 90 //[Seconds]

If you do not have a pbsv.cfg file present, then you need to issue the pb_sv_writecfg command in your console to create the cfg file.

Upvote 0