• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ostfront

:p Katya FIrst off hello and yes learn how to spell please, Ok the pershing is made yes but firs toff i made it for my demo reel i thought it would be nice to add it in for DH but Off coarse is for Late war maps -" pershign in normandy ok lol" please before you post silly threads about mods not pleasing your needs, research and find out what the mods plan is for there releases. Dont just come and spit out a bunch of nonsense that dosent make any sense . . ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
question....about mods

question....about mods

yes Seth is ritgh ;)

i used the count of my sister isabelle ( katya is in link with die hard 3... )

my name is matthieu ;)
my sister name is isabelle

i am proud that my sister palys to RO ;) hihihiih
Me and she love the maps of drecks since cod uo

univermag rote otokber ...

good job modders;)
good luck too...you need luck for your work with mods... ( hours for searching, and then built items and maps...)

but for the mods.. i have a last question ???
i am only a player ok ok

but

and the 1db ???? in afrika ( july 42 bir hakeim )
and the vichy forces ??? ( the battle for the empire of the "Levant" in Lebanon and Syria june july 41 battle for Beyrouth and Aleph

and the resistance in normandy ??? maybe resistance had a minor presence ok but it is a presence ;)

and the southern d day in "Provence" ?????

the liberation of corsica...
the little battle for Paris.... ??? (ok Paris it is optionnal point of view, maybe a french touch in the mods ??? )

and the senegalese skirmirschers

who were present in south of france ( august 44 )

ad also in monte cassino in italya in january 44 with the frenches troops of general Juin and the battle for the bridge of Tagliamento ( the same bridge where the knitgh Bayard foutgh the italians army )

in operation torch vichy forces were present in november 42... why you create the italians and not the frenchs :
FFL+ 1 DB (armored divison of general Leclerc ) (degaulle side ) july 1942 june 1944
and vichy forces ( petain side) ) in moroco november 1942 syria lebanon june july1941

Quid of the frenches forces ????

normandy without resistance is really normandy battle ????
remenber the sentence of einsenhower....

you forget frenches forces or you prefer create only us and gb troops and italians....???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
my gf's name is katia! :D

I once met a girl whose name was Katia. I also heard that there are more of them, somewhere.

But since we're complaining about mods, one I'd like to see made is Warsaw Uprising mod. Replete with kid soldiers, molotov cocktails, improvised home-made weapons and starvation. And sewers. And Goliath mines.

Would that rox, no?

Upvote 0