• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ostfront

i see only the advantage of the ostfront in the east....

west front need 2 mods...

normandy + basotgne.... ( and maybe italy with us troops )

same view for mare nostrum...

mn need "operation torch mod" for playing with us troops

mods need mods ...

Actually for Mare Nostrum, there is a road map planned that will include Italian and US forces.. in addition to some other Mare Nostrum type units of un-announced plans.

Upvote 0
Rule of Thumb when commenting on mods and modders:

If you're not on the development team for that particular mod, you have no business telling that team how they should do this or that. Remember THEY are the ones doing the work, not YOU- and if you don't like what they are producing, you have the option not to play their mod when it's released. Otherwise, if you think you can produce a better mod for a particular time/place than they can, you have all the right in the world to knock yourself out and put out something worthwhile.

I have absolutely NO knowledge on even how to begin to produce a mod, so I appreciate the efforts of everyone out there who is doing their best to put out quality product for the RO community.

Upvote 0
Rule of Thumb when commenting on mods and modders:

If you're not on the development team for that particular mod, you have no business telling that team how they should do this or that. Remember THEY are the ones doing the work, not YOU- and if you don't like what they are producing, you have the option not to play their mod when it's released. Otherwise, if you think you can produce a better mod for a particular time/place than they can, you have all the right in the world to knock yourself out and put out something worthwhile.

I have absolutely NO knowledge on even how to begin to produce a mod, so I appreciate the efforts of everyone out there who is doing their best to put out quality product for the RO community.

i love you :p

Upvote 0