• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 15th Update Changelist

Nice you guys are focusing on improving performance, especially audio, well done. I think the audio stutter got a bit better, not nearly as noticable indoors on Grain Elevator and Station as before.

However, getting serious hang-ups that weren't there before, the game just locks up for 1 sec at a time. Sometimes it happens a lot, I just came off Pavlovs and it was hanging like mad, very annoying.

Windows 7 Professional
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
8192 MBytes DDR3 @ 667 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
Creative SB X-Fi

Upvote 0
Ok this patch made the game feel smooth and not choppy when i look around and move around, BUT i still see high ping.. not just for me but everyone. i normally get around 20 ping to chicago servers in other games. In red orchestra 2 i get 50+ ping at all times in chicago server and it even spikes to 100+ in servers with 64 players.. i should be getting under 30 ping at all times like most other games i play in chicago servers.

Another thing, bullet reg still is VERY bad, esspecialy with the MP40/PPSH and other automatic weapons, it seems like less than half the bullets register at close range when oneone is simply sitting still and i spray a few rounds at them, and at long range none register unless i shoot one bullet at a time and lead at random distances untill one bullet luckily hits the target running paralleled to me.

please fix netcode and bullet reg.
then this game will PWN!!

-plex

PS: Wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this patch, it fixed that annoying stutery feel when moving around. THANK YOU! that was a badly needed fix as well!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If your router has NAT filtering, disable it.

They're a dreadful product, particularly because they made them so you can't change the NAT filtering.

Problem is, firstly, every third household in the UK has one. Secondly, can't replace the POS since the broadband phone relies on it. :mad:

I'm an expert on all the fixes for the damn thing for Steam games, but the master server fix stopped working for TWI's games a few days ago - probably more down to a Steam update rather than a TWI one. KF has gone back to disconnecting from every server after <1 min and RO2 won't query the master server.

Boo to BT and their crappy hardware!

Upvote 0