• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 15th Update Changelist

[TW]Strago

Tripwire Interactive Staff
Jun 23, 2010
Today's release is a optimization pass only. There is no update to servers.

- Occlusion performance is improved, especially when indoors and/or using a sniper scope
- Changes to audio memory usage. PCs with lots of memory (3 GB, 64 bit OS) will use up more system memory but this should reduce hitching and improve performance for some users.

I havent had a problem up until this patch....i now crash within 2 monutes of joining of the game, every time.

Intel core duo
e6850 @3.00ghz
3.00 gb of ram
galaxy GT430
0s - xp

Try this:
Remove all files except ROIntput.ini from C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config
and start game again.

Reactions: clambo
Upvote 0
FPS increased to a consistent 30-40 from 10-20. But now instead of smaller "microstutters" I get huge 2-3 second long lag spikes at a consistent rate, might of been server but i doubt it as it was 36 man with only 20 online. Also the interiors of all the buildings in Comissar's house is borked; they textures will pop in and out at a rapid rate if I look at certain angles; creating a strobing effect that probably would give me a seizer if i had epilepsy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have to say I had no real issues but now my game just stops for a second here and there and acts very strange. On a server with 20 bots and only myself. Apartments was the map.

I have Windows 7 64 bit and I have 16Gig of RAM.
I have a 6 Core AMD Phenom II
Nvidia Geforce 480 GTX (1920x1200)
MOBO Asus Crosshair IV Formula - onboard sound
Everything in game on Ultra, Occlusion off and Bloom off. Vsync off.

Not sure what that could be. Oh well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0