• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next Crosshairs will be LIVE from TWI's offices

If it were even possible I'm even MORE pumped about RO2!! So many great questions answered and it was great to have a non-RO player give his impressions, even for me, a very experienced RO player. I feel like if ibleedv20 had been a big RO player, then he would have been hung up on largely insignificant details, rather than the important key issues, such as core gameplay.

The only thing I didn't like is that it seems clear to me that the game seems to be a long way off from being released, given the number of features yet to be included in the game. I'm not doubting 2011 release, but things definitely seem farther off than I originally thought :(

Upvote 0
You're still our hero. You did record your talk with sam didn't you? When you gonna share?:p

Oh and can I have your autograph?

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12482966

;)

Unedited cast always is available right away over at ustream.
The edited cast with better sound quality and without strange stuff is always a couple of days late, as bleed tries his best to battle the glitch gremlins. :D

Autograph:

faceg.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[URL="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12482966"][URL="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12482966"][url]http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12482966[/URL][/URL][/URL]

;)

Unedited cast always is available right away over at ustream.
The edited cast with better sound quality and without strange stuff is always a couple of days late, as bleed tries his best to battle the glitch gremlins. :D

Autograph:

faceg.gif
No, not the Crosshairs cast. :rolleyes: I'm talking about your hour+ private conversation. Of course with Sam, there was probably 30 minutes of...uh...and...you know....:p (Just kidding, Sam. You had a long drive and hard night of trying to keep up with the TW guys....;))

Upvote 0
No, not the Crosshairs cast. :rolleyes: I'm talking about your hour+ private conversation. Of course with Sam, there was probably 30 minutes of...uh...and...you know....:p (Just kidding, Sam. You had a long drive and hard night of trying to keep up with the TW guys....;))
No I didn't record it... unless you mean in my memory. :D

At this point, I'd also like to thank Ramm, Wilsonam, Yoshiro, Sam and everybody else involved for such a great show. Although it was haunted by glitch gremlins it was an honour to be able to be on it. :)

A thousand rounds of BR-471B to each of you. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just an FYI there was nothing indicated to me that the game is early, late or otherwise.

I just want to thank TWI again for the hospitality and the chance to playtest an amazing,craftily featured and immersive game that I truly feel is groundbreaking and cuts across the grain of all the imitators of other contemporary games.

Best game I have ever played. Hands down......You know !?

Motto: Too young to rock and drool and too old to bind.

Upvote 0
If it were even possible I'm even MORE pumped about RO2!! So many great questions answered and it was great to have a non-RO player give his impressions, even for me, a very experienced RO player. I feel like if ibleedv20 had been a big RO player, then he would have been hung up on largely insignificant details, rather than the important key issues, such as core gameplay.

The only thing I didn't like is that it seems clear to me that the game seems to be a long way off from being released, given the number of features yet to be included in the game. I'm not doubting 2011 release, but things definitely seem farther off than I originally thought :(

Probably a summer release, as far as i know there isn't any huge titles announced for the summer, but you've a lot of stuff going on during the spring and fall such as Duke Nukem Forever, Rage, BF3 and supposedly the next CoD etc etc.

Upvote 0
Just an FYI there was nothing indicated to me that the game is early, late or otherwise.

I just want to thank TWI again for the hospitality and the chance to playtest an amazing,craftily featured and immersive game that I truly feel is groundbreaking and cuts across the grain of all the imitators of other contemporary games.

Y-U-NO-RECORD-HD-GAMEPLAY.jpg

Upvote 0

Yes yes we know the game is a work of genius BUT WHAT WERE THE DONUTS LIKE SAM?...lol

Glad you had a fantastic day and I hope you have finally got an idea why this community thinks that John, Alan, yoshi and all the TWI team really are the best developers out there..

Upvote 0
I'm not putting Sam down, although some of his Q and A was a little drawn out, I think it would have been REALLY cool to hear what jim and morgan had to say at the webcast, and to have them answer some of the Q and A.

But, it was still really cool. I like the video with the commentary. First time I've seen real life Wilsonam! :eek:

Upvote 0
I'm not putting Sam down, although some of his Q and A was a little drawn out, I think it would have been REALLY cool to hear what jim and morgan had to say at the webcast, and to have them answer some of the Q and A.

But, it was still really cool. I like the video with the commentary. First time I've seen real life Wilsonam! :eek:
I'm pretty sure you've seen the Wilsonam booth-babe. :D

Upvote 0