• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New preview and screens

Look at us, we've gone mad with anticipation. Next people will start seeing the Hoff's face in clouds of smoke. Or Nash playing with Kittunz in the mirror.

PjWx3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep, here you go: http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/ScreenShot00069.1313892794.jpg

I guess I'll try to compile the full images into some sort of a downloadable zip, but I don't know how long it'll be before it goes up somewhere. And no guarantee that it will at all.

Zips has officially spoiled me with his tireless effort of getting out these screenshots... very grateful. :)

I'm also compiling all these screen shots from the two previews, Zips screenies into a RAR file. I'll put it up when it's done for those interested.

EDIT: Zips already made the RAR here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL.

This AI gunner thing has me really worried. I can imagine it being extremely frustrating to have an AI gunner that is useless and also it would be very annoying to keep getting hit by a very accurate AI gunner. Maybe TWI can update the gunner's skill according to actual player's stats that they collect?

I asked the same question earlier in the thread and it hasn't been answered yet so we may just have to wait and see. Everyone is distracted by the hoff :D

Upvote 0
Not sure how that works, but if a Crew member dies and you change seats, do their bodies disappear or is there an animation for that?
The bodies don't disappear (as you can see in the shots). But you do have to crawl from position to position within the tank if the rest of your crew dies. It's very time consuming. Compared to when you have a full crew and you want to switch positions, it's instantaneous.

Upvote 0
The bodies don't disappear (as you can see in the shots). But you do have to crawl from position to position within the tank if the rest of your crew dies. It's very time consuming. Compared to when you have a full crew and you want to switch positions, it's instantaneous.

Do you have to like push the dead body off the seat? That'd be superb

Upvote 0