• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New preview and screens

Nice find. Do you think the picture that shows a loadout screen and rifleman with a pistol is firefight mode? Then again I do remember some limited rifleman (i.e. not the infinite rifleman slot) had pistols depending on the map historically, like SS riflemen or something. The picture says 1/2 insinuating it's limited, so maybe it's the same thing just with a generic name.

also, can you see Super Man flying by in this?

http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/red-orchestra-2-beta-screenshots-oxcgn-18.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Excellent. The only thing that doesn't looks too good is the menu interface. Looks like playstation colors (Any Psx/PS2 owner will understand what I mean).

IUGgC.png

Honestly I don't give a damn about it xD but the menu interface will be the first impression for a new player.

But this pic, on the other side..... simply amazing D:

red-orchestra-2-beta-screenshots-oxcgn-31.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Has been set before that pistols are something every server can choose by its admin it has nothing to do with realism mode

Also, notice it says 1/2 so it looks like it's limited. I'm guessing it's firefight mode or something like that.

Also also, notice the bullet decals on players that are shot, I honestly don't remember if Ostfront does that but it looks good regardless:
red-orchestra-2-beta-screenshots-oxcgn-9.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you!

It really is a great feeling, as time moves on and the more information we are exposed to... With Tripwire and RO2- You can't help but get more and more excited to get your hands on it.

This is the first time in a long time I have been steadily getting more and more amped up for a game, and there is no loss of altitude... This baby just keeps climbing the anticipation ladder...(and it looks like there will def be a happy ending!)

Upvote 0