• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF New achievements (Xmas 2013) 2 new maps

Arblarg

Grizzled Veteran
May 24, 2012
Illinois, U.S.
Welp, these just showed up.

achs.png

No weapon achievements, no KFO. 2 new maps.

Spoiler!

Maybe they're just not all there. Or maybe we're getting 2 maps. Can't wait.
dosh2.png
dosh2.png
dosh2.png

Welp, these just showed up.

achs.png

No weapon achievements, no KFO. 2 new maps.

Spoiler!

Maybe they're just not all there. Or maybe we're getting 2 maps. Can't wait.
dosh2.png
dosh2.png
dosh2.png

Wait a moment blarg. I doubt TWI is going to "spoiler" the cool new content this early in the game. I would expect an advertisement to open the can, THEN they add the new other stuff. Or..this could be the content drop this year. Underwhelming for sure, BUT it could mean staff is working on other stuff now(like KF2).

On a sidenote:
PD:2 has an interesting way of leaving spoiler achievements with place-holder names until the content goes live.

As for the new maps..I just know they are going to be nods to both Indiana Jones and The Ball naturally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That last achievement is very oddly specific.
Looking forward to the new maps, and to seeing the Christmas Zeds. I have yet to actually play KF during a Christmas event despite having the game since (I think) 2010. The Christmas Scrake is cool-looking.

Yeah me as well. When I first got the game I wasn't too bothered with achievements. Too concerned with staying alive! :D

I've been a nub for a long time until I found this site. Now I'm still nub but I feel better knowing I am. :p

Upvote 0
maybe one map is only KFO, and another only classic KF mode... but I wonder why are there only map achievements.. and not weapon or kill related ones... check out christmas achievements from 2010... Kill the x-mas patriarch... kill FP with knife... kill gorefast from behind... many of them were easy to complete but at least it was fun !
cluck
Why you dont make achievements like "Kill Bloat, crawler and something from one shot from hunting sg"... or "Decapitate two bloats with one xbow shot" or "kill one specimen with each melee weapon in 1 wave" or just something like that...X-mas event has so big potential... i am waiting for another bunch of achievs...

Upvote 0
Lazy? They will release 2 maps for free. They could make few weapons and 1 map, but they decided to make 2 maps this time. Don't use word lazy.

Ok maybe I used wrong word, sorry. But I was talking about achievments. Of course they done great job with maps, but we all want more achievments :)

Is it also possible to get the Z.E.D. gun again?

Not yet, they need release update to put zed gun parts into map, so we hopefully can unlock it after update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Forgotten looks awesome, I hope it's the same map. Hell looks kinda dark and dull, but maybe Tripwire will change it a bit. I mean it doesn't really ooze xmas.

It's been a while since they added any fan made maps so I hope it is so. There are lots of great maps out there (gimme MountainPassNight already!).

Upvote 0