• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Hello,

And thanks for have make ScrnMonstersMut for have in game the specimens, Shivers, Brute and Jason.

But, I have 2 problems :

- Too much Brutes and shivers
- Shivers and Brutes can appear to the wave 1, instread of wave 2. And it's very difficult without big weapons.

Can you do that Shivers and brutes appear wave 2 minimum with less specimens (brutes and shivers) in a wave !

Upvote 0
Hello,

And thanks for have make ScrnMonstersMut for have in game the specimens, Shivers, Brute and Jason.

But, I have 2 problems :

- Too much Brutes and shivers
- Shivers and Brutes can appear to the wave 1, instread of wave 2. And it's very difficult without big weapons.

Can you do that Shivers and brutes appear wave 2 minimum with less specimens (brutes and shivers) in a wave !

There shouldn't be any of those monsters on wave 1. Shivers start to spawn at wave 2, Brutes - 4, Jasons - 6.

Upvote 0
@cvroy
ScrnBalance requires ServerPerks to run and ServerPerks should be loaded before ScrnBalance in mutator list. ServerPerks v6.01 seem to run fine on every server I played, without any crashes. Maybe your crashes are related to custom content running on your server (maps/zeds/weapons etc)?

I had and older version of your mut. I updated to latest one and works fine now.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
And nevertheless we have very often shivers and brutes in large number. The jason can even apparaitre from the wave 1-2. In a whole wave, it also happens to have 60 brutes.

Our server is special also, we have several mods which can also work together, it is maybe it who modifies your mod. I show you an example:

GameConfig=(GameClass="KFLv92.KFLGameType",GameName="2. KFL MOD | WTF MuT",Mutators="KFLv92.KFLMut,WTF.WTFZombiesMut,KFLv92.MutChatter,KFLv92.ServerPerksMut,KFLv92.MutRTD,KFBots.KFBotsMut,ScrnMonstersMut.ScrnMonstersMut,ZombieGhoul.GhoulMut,ZEDSoldiersB.ZEDMut",Options="Difficulty=5")

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And nevertheless we have very often shivers and brutes in large number. The jason can even apparaitre from the wave 1-2. In a whole wave, it also happens to have 60 brutes.

Our server is special also, we have several mods which can also work together, it is maybe it who modifies your mod. I show you an example:

GameConfig=(GameClass="KFLv92.KFLGameType",GameName="2. KFL MOD | WTF MuT",Mutators="KFLv92.KFLMut,WTF.WTFZombiesMut,KFLv92.MutChatter,KFLv92.ServerPerksMut,KFLv92.MutRTD,KFBots.KFBotsMut,ScrnMonstersMut.ScrnMonstersMut,ZombieGhoul.GhoulMut,ZEDSoldiersB.ZEDMut",Options="Difficulty=5")

Thanks for your help.

ScrnMonstersMut isn't compatible with KFL mod, because KFL alters wave masks, but ScrnMonstersMut is supposed to be used with regular ones.

Upvote 0
I want to use bHardPat
I do not want to use the other zombies (Brute, Shiver, Jason). but can not be used without.
Without them it would be feasible to use?! As a separate, pls!!
e.g.: ScrnHardPatMut.u :rolleyes:
Install them into the directory and then put them as false. They wont be used or downloaded (I think on the download part).

Upvote 0
When I use your mod and when I change of mod in the kfmapvote.ini to change of game without ScrnMonstersMut.ScrnMonstersMut, and well some specimens are invisible (we hear for example an invisible BRUTE which strikes you and which kills you).

It's a pity, I was obliged to remove your mod for the moment as long as this problem is corrected.

As you know, I use the KFL which is incompatible with your mod, but the boss time worked very well with !

thanks a lot for your work

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I use your mod and when I change of mod in the kfmapvote.ini to change of game without ScrnMonstersMut.ScrnMonstersMut, and well some specimens are invisible (we hear for example an invisible BRUTE which strikes you and which kills you).

It's a pity, I was obliged to remove your mod for the moment as long as this problem is corrected.

As you know, I use the KFL which is incompatible with your mod, but the boss time worked very well with !

thanks a lot for your work

The KFL Mod incorporates ServerPerks into the mod, while ScrnBalance is not.

Upvote 0
Hey PoosH, is there anyway you can tell me what files you have used to make for example, your damage shower mut version into a client side mod? I have looked at your version and tried porting it into my FluXiPerks but for some reason it bugged some of it up. If you could tell me the file names then I should be able to figure out the rest.

Cheers, FluX.

Upvote 0
Are the level ups working correctly? In the screenshot below you can see that the next level perks are the exact same as what you currently have. This is the case no matter what level you are. We ARE leveling up but we can't tell if we are getting any perks for it.

Thanks!

Spoiler!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0