• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Patriarch HP left

There is a tiny incoherence in the code (setting a variable which I dont even need anymore), I will like to upload the final version but before I wants to be sure that the mutator work correctly and will be whitelisted.

Also I've tried to add a option "big message" but I am not satisfied of the result because the font used doesn't have the % character, which results at the end by "(100.00(?))" instead of "(100.00%)" for exemple.

Upvote 0
Not sure if you're willing to do this (or if TWI would whitelist it), but I think it'd be really cool to have a health bar somewhere on the screen (perhaps near the top like in a fighting game) that shows the health of the Patriarch to all players. Maybe have the bar disappear when no damage has been taken in a while, and fade back in when he takes damage to display his current health.

Upvote 0
Not sure if you're willing to do this (or if TWI would whitelist it), but I think it'd be really cool to have a health bar somewhere on the screen (perhaps near the top like in a fighting game) that shows the health of the Patriarch to all players. Maybe have the bar disappear when no damage has been taken in a while, and fade back in when he takes damage to display his current health.

Yeah it would, but there's no way it could be whitelisted.

Like said earlier, knowing his HP ad not having to be a commando is a gameplay advantage compared to those who don't know how much HP is left. It would sound nice on those 40 man servers that don't need perks enabled though, super mega boss!

Reactions: Undedd Jester
Upvote 0
Tested it tonight, didn't see a msg and always check console. No go. Can it be installed in the system folder for dedicated servers or is it client only?
I'm really not the guy to ask for troubleshooting, but it's always possible you have a mutator that's conflicting with it. Might be worth setting it as the only mutator, Custom match length 0 waves (go straight to boss) and make sure you can in fact get the mutator to work on its own.

If it works then, it means some mutator you're running is conflicting with it.

Upvote 0