• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

I was wrong the perk issue isn't fixed.

I'm still getting this warning:

Spoiler!

I have the server perks mut and scrn balance in the same package.

There is this line ServerPerksPkgName=KFLv184.ServerPerksMut

What would i put the above line as, if they are in the same package. Could this cause the perk loading issue?

Upvote 0
Seems that the last KF updated ****ed up the serverperksV6.50 mutator.
I noticed when you take (fall)damage the client crashes(I only tested it myself so dunno what happens when you're with more people) and after that happening I noticed to after mapchange sometimes you have trouble joining the server again though not fully sure that's because the damage bug.

-MoonLight

Upvote 0
it's seems all my perks level are down to 0 T_T they'is a way to fix it ?
when i edit the ServerPerksStats.ini with nano it's un-understandable

edit: found: to read i got to do:
iconv -f UTF-16 -t UTF-8 ServerPerksStat.ini | less

but the issue is:

my "normal" id is:
[47933337 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Chr0nos

and now it's:
[76561198008199065 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Chr0nos

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it's seems all my perks level are down to 0 T_T they'is a way to fix it ?
when i edit the ServerPerksStats.ini with nano it's un-understandable

edit: found: to read i got to do:

but the issue is:

my "normal" id is:

and now it's:
Are you going from Linux to Windows or something? Usually that is the comparison from Linux (small numbers) to Windows (large numbers).

Upvote 0
Problems with ServerPerksP

Problems with ServerPerksP

Currently we are working on a Server with this installed but when we try to recompile it after editing the Base Perks Edited and everything just like we did with v6.5. It crashes and or gives us General Protection Fault. Now we can work around the CustomBasePerks. But the problem comes down to when we try to compile.

Note: This has worked before and we have made it work. It seems with V6.75 we have run into some more errors we do not know whats going on.

Errors Thus Far:

Superclass KFPlayerController_Story of class KFPCServ not found

History: UMakeCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Currently we are working on a Server with this installed but when we try to recompile it after editing the Base Perks Edited and everything just like we did with v6.5. It crashes and or gives us General Protection Fault. Now we can work around the CustomBasePerks. But the problem comes down to when we try to compile.

Note: This has worked before and we have made it work. It seems with V6.75 we have run into some more errors we do not know whats going on.

Errors Thus Far:

Superclass KFPlayerController_Story of class KFPCServ not found

History: UMakeCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error

Add KFStoryUI and KFStoryGame on EditPackages before the line for EditPackages=ServerPerks

Upvote 0
I've made an experimental version of ServerPerksMut where I removed PlayInfo lines for TraderInventory, so could anyone check if it still crashes with 128 weapons on server?
Download from here.

Mine doesn't seem to crash but I'm not sure if I went over the limit, I tested this with 119 weapons in the trader

Edit:
This has also fixed the issue with my windows based servers where going into the defaults section of the webadmin would crash the server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
New Error

New Error

D:\ProgramFiles\Steam\SteamApps\common\KF\ServerPerks\Classes\SRHumanPawn.uc(200) : Error, Redefinition of 'function DoHitCamEffects' differs from original in KFHumanPawn Compile aborted due to errors.
Failure - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Sorry to bug but this is the new error that just popped up in ucc. Ya, currently relaying information because this is making no since :L I liked it when it was with in my understanding.

Upvote 0