• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most annoying DLC char?

I felt that it was DJScully who acted as the Pyro before the Pyro was actually released.

Aldridge, however. :cool:

I remember when Skully was in fact used by near everyone...it was difficult to tell players apart from a distance, since there were servers filled with so many DJs! :p

The newer DLC has thinned out the Skully fans though.

Upvote 0
How can anyone hate Agent Wilkes?! :eek: He is the bomb! I would put him as my favorite.

The worst one would have to be... the guy with the skeleton suit. This is not because of some aversion to the skin, just because every crappy beserker seems to use him. :rolleyes: You can be certain that if you are a medic and a skeleton suit beserker appears on the server, you will go from 25000 heal points to 100000 by the end of the wave. They seem to create damage when there is none to be found... :rolleyes:

But seriously, I hate them, they screw up the team so quickly.

Upvote 0
How can anyone hate Agent Wilkes?! :eek: He is the bomb! I would put him as my favorite.

The worst one would have to be... the guy with the skeleton suit.

I'd agree with you but the other day I had an awesome game with one of those dudes, I've got the glow stick skin on my Skeltor dude, anyway, Its a story map, we're crawling down the dark corridors, all I can see is skeletor infront of me lighting the way with his glow sticks, next thing crawlers pounced, he's katana'ing their rears all over...

My point is, it looked really cool as he was glowing with his glow sticks in the dark...:D

Reactions: jd641 and u-s-e-r
Upvote 0
I hate Baddest Santa. No srsly, I knew that I will never ever play with him but I am achv whore so.. Btw I never seen player who play with The Chav.
Heh. I actually like him, since he was the first DLC I ever got. I mean, sure, the other DLC was $2, but I waited for the sale.

It's just the principle, you know. I'm not paying full price for anything.

As for my least favorite DLC... hmm. Thorne. He just seems so... bleh.

Upvote 0
Fitzpatrick is by far the biggest idiot, right after Pyro. It's like he enjoys looking like a maniacal peasant with his green and yellow pyjamas.

And I've got the impression that Dr. Glover is just a nerd with a biohazard suit, trying to survive in a world where brain's are apparently nothing against muscles.

Bill Weeks (Baddest Santa) is just a simple fat bloke that drank to many beer while being the Mall Santa and got fired, went out and got drunk again until he saw a Siren and got scared out of his hat.

I also dislike Wiggins because he looks like he is older than the bloody Henry the VIII and is still a Royal Guard.

Thorne shows you what Horzine Biotech does underground, but that only makes him the uglyest person in the game, outuglying the Siren.

Paramedic man Alfred is semi-cool imo, but he looks like a whimp with his rubber gloves and curgical mask.

And yeah, Scully was at one point the Pyro of KF (but not in a "if you use him you are a tremendous ******" way). People loved him for his skull mask and his cool jacket, jeans and backpack. I still use him, and allways will. When I bought the KF Bundle some many months ago, Scully was the guy I imidietly selected.

By far the best DLC Pack is the Outbreak, being followed by Nightfall, London's Finest and then Postmortem.

Also, something curious that you may notice if you read all the Character Bios is some "coincides".

Like for example, Mike Noble was the Rave on Bedlam where Scully was DJ'ing when the Specimens broke into the Asylum. Mr. Foster may have helped setup the Rave due to his work in karaoke clubs.
Thorne worked along side Agent Wilkes, protecting non-Horzine staff (Dr. Glover, Aldridge
Lee Baron was probably part of the same precient of Briar and Sargent Davin.
Materson, Lewis, Schnieder and Powers may have been part of the same Army unit deployed to London to fight off the Specimens.
Reverand Alberts may have been the minister at the church many of the characters went to on Sunday's.
Kevo and Chopper Harris most likely know each other because they are both clearly soccer hooligans.
Also Foster may know the Trader, due to them having similar jobs.

Upvote 0
DJ Skully was a blight on Killing Floor for a while. EVERYONE would use the "Action Hero" build (AK-47, Katana, Dual Handcannons) and play him, usually sucking, right after the Levelup Pack came out. It was...frustrating, especially when there were plenty of other interesting chars to use.

The Pyro still holds a place of high annoyance due to how many TERRIBLE players used to come over from TF2, use him for 2-3 rounds (Dying the entire time), then would say something about "This game is only good for the hat!" and leave. Plus he reminds me of how Valve has utterly defiled and molested the essence of TF2 with it's overuse of promotions (Pyro is my favorite TF2 char and was used in said promotions, so it's a constant reminder)

Skeletor (Mike Nobel) is STILL the Failzerker mascot char, BTW. It's become a running joke amongst most of my steam friends. "Oh ****, Skeletor's back...get the healguns ready!" If I ever feel like playing Berserker, but don't feel like playing competent, I slap on my Skeletor constume and hit the Suicidal circuit. Medics must love it.

The most outright annoying, IMO, right now are the Chav and Baddest Santa, because it makes me feel like I'm playing the game with Chavs and hobos instead of a military squad (Albeit one obsessed with "Dosh")

Upvote 0
i'll be honest i dont really like most of the skins at all - thou i still bought the lot.

I think there's probably too many stereotypes in there for my liking that dont really fit - i mean i do like and occasionally play the chav but i think he's overdone.
i dont get the haloween scully/nobel thing either - so clearly i take the whole thing too seriously - thou i find the more serious ones are pretty uninspiring anyway.

I Really like Baron and foster (but as pointed out he's overplayed) so i generally play the former - or brair my old favourite.

Upvote 0
Mr. Foster.

EVERYONE uses that skin.
mrfosterreactionimage.png

What did you say? :p

Upvote 0
Rofl yah.

But I think that Chav and the Prisoner are also hell annoying if not ugly all together.

I don't mind the prisoner, but he looks an awful lot like a clown. Doesn't bother me none, though.

The Chav, however, just makes me rage every time I see it. A lot of people playing it that I've bumped into are actually pretty good to play with, but CHAVS, NGGHHRRRRGH :mad:

Upvote 0