• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most annoying DLC char?

No, sorry, Candlejack is the real Foster and even has the emoticon; he was Foster before Foster existed :p

mrfosterreactionimage.png

I vote this to be the next emoticon, just like the IS-2.
One from each side of the TWI family?

Reactions: C_Gibby and aesdana
Upvote 0
Each and every single character from Postmortem, DJ Scully and Mike Noble. The characters from Postmortem I dislike 'cos they're simply UGLY. Harold and that prisoner dude are the Mike Tysons of ugly and although the Trooper and the Paramedic are slightl okay, they look like wimps imo.

DJ Scully and Mike Noble I hate because they simply don't fit. At all.

Then again, my default skin is the BLU Pyro :p

Upvote 0
Each and every single character from Postmortem, DJ Scully and Mike Noble. The characters from Postmortem I dislike 'cos they're simply UGLY. Harold and that prisoner dude are the Mike Tysons of ugly and although the Trooper and the Paramedic are slightl okay, they look like wimps imo.

DJ Scully and Mike Noble I hate because they simply don't fit. At all.

Then again, my default skin is the BLU Pyro :p

The 'mando and medic are cool, though. :(

But Aldridge is still my man.

Upvote 0
Thorne is just plain ugly, Lee Baron, Wilkes and Aldridge just look kinda boring for me.

However if I had to pick THE most annoying and ugly character in the whole game (I can't believe no-ones said this), It'd have to be that stupid steampunk Berserker. He just looks, stupid.

Oh, and even though I don't own him, Gary glover looks kinda cool. And don't you dare hate on Wiggins!

Upvote 0