• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Another solution will be configurating the server to a more "realistic" availability of weapons, leaving only bolts, SMGs, an MG per team and one sniper per team...

Heya that's not realist at least for SMG ... just take a look on how the quads were organized at this time and you well notice interesting things ,
for example in January 1942 Soviet infantry (just infantry nor recon or engineers) squads were orgnized in different ways having different numbers of SMGs , LMG and semiautos ... germands did not have so many differences on his sqquad organization during 41-42 ... but soviets had a lot .

Upvote 0
The MKB/AVT was only intended to be an option for assault classes. We've mistakenly enabled it as an option for every class with an option for an SMG. This adds an extra 6 or so MKBs/AVTs per side more than we intended (on a 64 player server). So we're going to patch this up later today, and you'll see significantly less of these weapons after that.
Mmmm, I thought this was a new post, never mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to see only 1 available mkb!!!

seems like a boring game where there is no veriety in weapons

i still havent seen a good reason to why avt and mbk should be limited more than they already are

its always the history nuts (no offence) that complain caus it aint historical enuf

hell if i wanted history id watch the histoy chanel or read a book

i cant think of any situation i have won with a mbk that i couldent have won with another gun

Upvote 0
s
its always the history nuts (no offence) that complain caus it aint historical enuf

hell if i wanted history id watch the histoy chanel or read a book

Counterpoint: If I wanted an a-historic fps game, I'd go play literally any other fps on the market. Why do you want to make this one like those when those are already available to play?

Upvote 0
Yes, make the Mkb only available to hero assaults, that way six months down the line when everyone is a hero, we'll have the same exact problem. :rolleyes:
Well, before they changed their minds, only a very small number of heroes were allowed per map/round, even if all players participating would have the required level.
See, that way there wouldn

Upvote 0
Great to hear this, but I bet some people will still complain because there are still to many of them and no one will use the MP40 anymore.

What are you talking about? The MP-40 is an auto kill weapon in itself. Practically no recoil and great accuracy plus it gets dual mags to match the PPsH's Drum mag. When I use the MP-40 sometimes I feel like I am aimbotting it is so easy to use. Pretty much no point in using the PPsH.

Upvote 0