• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
The MKB/AVT was only intended to be an option for assault classes. We've mistakenly enabled it as an option for every class with an option for an SMG. This adds an extra 6 or so MKBs/AVTs per side more than we intended (on a 64 player server). So we're going to patch this up later today, and you'll see significantly less of these weapons after that.

The MKB/AVT was only intended to be an option for assault classes. We've mistakenly enabled it as an option for every class with an option for an SMG. This adds an extra 6 or so MKBs/AVTs per side more than we intended (on a 64 player server). So we're going to patch this up later today, and you'll see significantly less of these weapons after that.

Only assault class is still too much. Reduce it to 1-2 per team

Upvote 0
what about this?
1rolol.jpg

Upvote 0
what about this?
1rolol.jpg
Yes, I quote this entire picture. Because it deserves it and I absolutely ADORE the font.

And while you are working on the unlock systems (hugs and kisses for that btw) could you make it so that we can chose which unlocks we attach to our weapons? I've said this in a million threads already, you have to stop ignoring me at some point! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Atomic
Upvote 0

The weapons are still too powerful to have 4 or six. Plus they were rather rare in the first place. Why not make an elite assault class with 1 or 2 slots? That to me makes much more sense. Could either put a semi rifle or pistols in replace for the assault class for the assault rifle spot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0