• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left 4 Dead

I believe the round will not end if you enter the safe room, shutting the door and fellow survivors are still outside.
So you either wait for them to be killed, or you go to help them out.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Yes, the round will not end.

The point was that the two other survivors (4th one was AI and KIA already) were so much lagging behind that by the time I made it to the saferoom and thought that those two guys would've been nearby, they were so much behind me that practically it'd take about 40 seconds to run back there from the safehouse so I shut the door already just in case. Well about few seconds later smoker took the other one and hunter the other one and you can guess the rest.

Upvote 0
There is a poster making competition going on at...
http://www.gamestar.de

This is my effort....
zsfkbgbjgc.jpg

Thanks to all involved, :p

Upvote 0
....... I'm probably going to end up picking it up on PC as well for the mods in a few months, though.
of which an 'aliens' mod is surely in the running....

Does this game still feel fresh? - I was impressed by demo though zombies aren't my thing, but i did find it somewhat repetitive after a couple of runs, despite the director changing the zombie positions and attacks.
I would like to see this kind of coop experience and technology applied to a tactical iinfantry game in the future.

Upvote 0
Does this game still feel fresh?
Absolutely. My friends and I have been playing it every night or so since release day and it is still amazingly fun and not repetitive at all. We beat the campaigns on Advanced and are now going through Expert (we've only managed to get to the 4th chapter of No Mercy so far). Versus mode is just too awesome, but it is a little repetitive, they desperately need to open Dead Air and Death Toll up for Versus mode, which I'm sure is coming.

While I wish the maps had some alternate paths to take, or some of the geometry/layouts in the maps were randomized on a per-play basis, it still feels fresh to me. :D

Upvote 0
I really don't see how this game could go well on 360 at all, it's so fast paced a mouse is really necessary for me.
I thought it would be a major problem as well. There is a spin 180 degree button but I hardly every use it, you can usually turn fast enough to deal with threats in all directions. Obviously if your completely overwhelmed it doesn't matter if your using a controller, your screwed :p. Besides that the only reason I stick to Advanced instead of Expert is that it almost impossible to randomly find good enough people that also communicate well to get through a campaign in decent condition. However, last time I played was a few weeks ago, I will have to get on again and see how people's skills have improved.

Upvote 0
I really don't see how this game could go well on 360 at all, it's so fast paced a mouse is really necessary for me.
My lad loves it on his 360.Infact he doesn't like using the mouse and keyboard on my PC.But then i tried CoD4 on his 360 and just ended up being unable to play it.F'ing gamepads i hate them(unless its a driving game)

Upvote 0
You can adjust your sensitivity and after playing the demo on PC, I must say I prefer the controls on the 360 better. The game is more frantic on the 360. Plus, there's the 180-degree turn button to whip around in an instant.

Upvote 0