• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Fan Films - Help

Dead Silence Update

Dead Silence Update

Hey chaps, thought id fill you in a bit as its been a while since you heard from me!

First off, that video youve all seen with the fleshpound has nothing to do with the plot of the main project, after getting all this interest i saw it best to make it into a much bigger and more epic film.

We started filming around a month ago, but due to imo a poor storyline and script (self-criticism there) , plus other factors such as not being able to get to the filming location when we needed to, that first draft has now been abandoned..

To make it easier for us to get stuff out there to watch, what we'll do is instead release a number of shorter videos to coincide with the main film storyline, such as backstory for each character as well as how they've become involved in the plot.

One such film has been finished and is now in post production, involving Constable Briar and how he fits into the main storyline of the main film.
Il hopefully have something finished for you all to see as early as next week, so itll be both on youtube and ill stick a link on here.

In the meantime, if you want to see behind the scenes stuff and a few production pictures, youre welcome to add me on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/rrdawson

Upvote 0
Hey chaps, thought id fill you in a bit as its been a while since you heard from me!

First off, that video youve all seen with the fleshpound has nothing to do with the plot of the main project, after getting all this interest i saw it best to make it into a much bigger and more epic film.

We started filming around a month ago, but due to imo a poor storyline and script (self-criticism there) , plus other factors such as not being able to get to the filming location when we needed to, that first draft has now been abandoned..

To make it easier for us to get stuff out there to watch, what we'll do is instead release a number of shorter videos to coincide with the main film storyline, such as backstory for each character as well as how they've become involved in the plot.

One such film has been finished and is now in post production, involving Constable Briar and how he fits into the main storyline of the main film.
Il hopefully have something finished for you all to see as early as next week, so itll be both on youtube and ill stick a link on here.

In the meantime, if you want to see behind the scenes stuff and a few production pictures, youre welcome to add me on facebook

[url]http://www.facebook.com/rrdawson[/URL]

If you need any help, feel free to ask me any time:D

Im not sure how much I could help, but if you think of any, feel free to ask.

Upvote 0
We started filming around a month ago, but due to imo a poor storyline and script (self-criticism there) , plus other factors such as not being able to get to the filming location when we needed to, that first draft has now been abandoned.
As long as you don't have a wife you need to slap onto this as a new, completely unrelated character and give her godlike superpowers that make everyone else completely useless for no reason, you do one thing right.

Upvote 0

http://www.facebook.com/rrdawson

I don't think u need to find a filming location that relates to the official maps... you can just film at anywhere u think is appropriate since the world of KF is basically london area or maybe the entire UK.

Upvote 0