• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Still a shame that TWI have to be such PCGamer suckers and give their magazine an exclusive which is permanent, what about those gamers who love it but don't live in the USA or UK?

When can we see gameplay footage, as we all know there's a developer version around because you guys playing it was leaked thanks to Steam player stats.

You have got the option to import the magazine.

Upvote 0
If people really are making assumptions about how a gamer magazine that isn't available in their country with an exclusive skin is a sign for the future of TWI, y'all need to step back from your computer and take a breath of fresh air. First off, it's a ****ing skin. It should only affect people that really like the looks of the skin and want it, or completionists, and even then there are ways to get it to where you live if you don't lie in the US or UK. Second, not every magazine can be shipped worldwide, most locations have magazines exclusive to them. Get over it. Third, stop being pessimistic little children. I'll say it again.
IT'S A ****ING CHARACTER SKIN.
It isn't an exlusive gun, or access to an exclusive perk, IT'S COSMETIC. If you really want the skin and are sad PC Gamer isn't released in your region, then that's fine, I can understand that, I'd probably feel the same way since I love Mr. Foster reskins. But, jesus christ, it's a skin. It's not a sign for things to come.

On-topic: I'm super hyped for KF2, hopefully I'll be able to run it on my **** laptop. I'll try and get my hands on a magazine because I love the looks of the skin, but as a 17 year old with no solid job or form of transportation currently, it won't be easy, especially since I'm trying to focus on saving up for a good PC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If people really are making assumptions about how a gamer magazine that isn't available in their country with an exclusive skin is a sign for the future of TWI, y'all need to step back from your computer and take a breath of fresh air. First off, it's a ****ing skin. It should only affect people that really like the looks of the skin and want it, or completionists, and even then there are ways to get it to where you live if you don't lie in the US or UK. Second, not every magazine can be shipped worldwide, most locations have magazines exclusive to them. Get over it. Third, stop being pessimistic little children. I'll say it again.
IT'S A ****ING CHARACTER SKIN.
It isn't an exlusive gun, or access to an exclusive perk, IT'S COSMETIC. If you really want the skin and are sad PC Gamer isn't released in your region, then that's fine, I can understand that, I'd probably feel the same way since I love Mr. Foster reskins. But, jesus christ, it's a skin. It's not a sign for things to come.

On-topic: I'm super hyped for KF2, hopefully I'll be able to run it on my **** laptop. I'll try and get my hands on a magazine because I love the looks of the skin, but as a 17 year old with no solid job or form of transportation currently, it won't be easy, especially since I'm trying to focus on saving up for a good PC.

But it's a cool skin! :(

:D

Upvote 0