• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Killing Floor 1.0 SP maps port progress!

actually, those links, or atleast the top one, did work for me. I was able to do the story thing, and it was amazing. realllly creepy and scarey at the same time. I havent finished it, but theres a few suprise moments where they come out of no where. I like what I see so far.

As for the credit, I was refering to giving you credit for finding the link to download it. Of course yoyobatty was the guy who came up with it. I give him credit for making it and everything. IM just saying "Take my creid,t just, take it all" because I was excited that someone was able to post a link that works

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there another download link for your KF-Story Mode cause the one on the first thread site dont work, tried the sendspace one and played it but on some places like in the lab the glass not breaks so you must cheat, then before you enter the labs there is no skybox in the outdooor place after the sewers and it looks a bit unfinished, and at the end there is nothing to do with mastersons like he looks not ready.

Upvote 0