• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF RPG Mod

Hmm, that's a concern, I'll make sure all our server admins are aware of what's going on and for them to keep an eye out for it.

To everyone else; While playing on the Wolf Pack Clan Servers, if this should happen to you please make a note of who is on the server (you'll be able to see this info on the server browser if you can't get back in) and send me the details. This way I can see if its specific players and try to deal with the problem.

Of course if you are kicked because of asshattery, griefing or exploiting don't expect much sympathy. :D

Upvote 0
TROLOLOL Just kidding. Anyways...

TROLOLOL Just kidding. Anyways...

so hemi, any chance your dumping in the husk launcher while your at it?

it's such a bad *** weapon i want it in this bad *** mod so i can have double the bad assery while im playing.

keep it up
Very true. The husk arm is a very bad *** weapon. It's almost as bad *** as a :IS2:. I also like the M4 and the M203. And, I actually like to play as the medic now with the MP5M And MP7M combo.
The berserker's new claymore sword is also epic. It hits harder than an axe. The only gun that doesn't shine for me in the update is the 44 magnum. The desert eagle already fires 44 magnum bullets. (Yeah, there are 4 versions of the desert eagle. The .60cal holding 6 rounds, .50cal holding 7, the .44 magnum holding 8, and last and least, the .357 magnum version holding 9 rounds. These are all just variations of the desert eagle's mag. Multiple kinds...)

Upvote 0