• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Looks really cool, good luck with production I hope it works out well for you guys because you are obviously very dedicated.

My advice would be focus a lot on melee combat if you can, seeing as ww1 was very melee heavy. Men using all sorts of melee weapons in the trenches, so would be nice to portray that.

I hope to see austro hungary vs italy maps in south tyrol by 2015. :D:D:D

Upvote 0
I just want a map portraying the immense craters caused by successive bombardments.

I know it would be a pain to play probably, but a map in which wooden planks are laid out to cross water filled craters would possibly be nifty. Fall in the water and you drown just like so many did in real life.

bombardments? what about the ones they made with sapper attacks? some of them are now good-sized lakes :eek:

Upvote 0
Are you planning any tanks? I have lots of details about the german tanks in ww1 aalso pictures of inside if you need something...

Iron Europe: 1914-1916 :rolleyes:;)

Also, only about 20 exemplars of A7V were produced, so i think that isn't proper to create and add this vehicle to the game.

Btw, it would be very interesting to see these pictures of the tank :)

Upvote 0